Adam Levine to Host 'Saturday Night Live' With Kendrick Lamar Singing
Adam Levine has been tapped to host "Saturday Night Live" on January 26. The Maroon 5 frontman has come to the variety show with his band several times in the past, but the upcoming visit marks the first time ever he hosts the show.
During Levine's hosting gig, Kendrick Lamar will serve as a musical guest. The "good kid, m.A.A.d city" artist has also been on the comedy sketch show before, appearing in a digital short with Andy Samberg and Fred Armisen.
A week prior, "Silver Linings Playbook" actress Jennifer Lawrence will make her "SNL" debut as a host. While she tackles the duty as a presenter on January 19, The Lumineers who busted the charts with their single "Ho Hey" will perform.
Another star who's expected to make appearance on the new season of "SNL" this year is Justin Bieber. The Canadian teen pop star hinted his coming to the show in a tweet, "2013. what's coming? #snl ???"
More Saturday Night Live News
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab