Big Boi Reunites With Andre 3000 in Frank Ocean's and T.I.'s Songs
It's been a while since the OutKast fans hear new song from duo Big Boi and Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000, but the wait is finally over now. Big Boi just revealed on his social media that he will contribute to two songs that happen to feature his bandmate.
On Tumblr, Big Boi posted a picture of additional verses she wrote for a remix of Frank Ocean's song "Pink Matter" from his debut solo album "Channel Orange". On Twitter, he additionally shared that he's going to join the revamped version of T.I.'s song "Sorry".
The "Pink Matter 2.0" is expected to be released sometime soon, while the upgraded "Sorry" has arrived on the internet. He apologized about his faults in OutKast's past, "I'm sorry, I'm awkward/ My fault for f**king up the tours/ I hated all the attention so I ran from it/ F**k it if we did, but I hope we didn't' lose any fans from it."
On Twitter, Big Boi said Frank initially wanted him and Andre to appear on the original song but Andre ruled it out, so he settled for a remix instead. "Dre didn't want an OutKast Record Coming out on anybody else's LP," he explained.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?