Big Boi Reunites With Andre 3000 in Frank Ocean's and T.I.'s Songs
It's been a while since the OutKast fans hear new song from duo Big Boi and Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000, but the wait is finally over now. Big Boi just revealed on his social media that he will contribute to two songs that happen to feature his bandmate.
On Tumblr, Big Boi posted a picture of additional verses she wrote for a remix of Frank Ocean's song "Pink Matter" from his debut solo album "Channel Orange". On Twitter, he additionally shared that he's going to join the revamped version of T.I.'s song "Sorry".
The "Pink Matter 2.0" is expected to be released sometime soon, while the upgraded "Sorry" has arrived on the internet. He apologized about his faults in OutKast's past, "I'm sorry, I'm awkward/ My fault for f**king up the tours/ I hated all the attention so I ran from it/ F**k it if we did, but I hope we didn't' lose any fans from it."
On Twitter, Big Boi said Frank initially wanted him and Andre to appear on the original song but Andre ruled it out, so he settled for a remix instead. "Dre didn't want an OutKast Record Coming out on anybody else's LP," he explained.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says