Big Boi Reunites With Andre 3000 in Frank Ocean's and T.I.'s Songs
It's been a while since the OutKast fans hear new song from duo Big Boi and Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000, but the wait is finally over now. Big Boi just revealed on his social media that he will contribute to two songs that happen to feature his bandmate.
On Tumblr, Big Boi posted a picture of additional verses she wrote for a remix of Frank Ocean's song "Pink Matter" from his debut solo album "Channel Orange". On Twitter, he additionally shared that he's going to join the revamped version of T.I.'s song "Sorry".
The "Pink Matter 2.0" is expected to be released sometime soon, while the upgraded "Sorry" has arrived on the internet. He apologized about his faults in OutKast's past, "I'm sorry, I'm awkward/ My fault for f**king up the tours/ I hated all the attention so I ran from it/ F**k it if we did, but I hope we didn't' lose any fans from it."
On Twitter, Big Boi said Frank initially wanted him and Andre to appear on the original song but Andre ruled it out, so he settled for a remix instead. "Dre didn't want an OutKast Record Coming out on anybody else's LP," he explained.
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed