Big Boi Reunites With Andre 3000 in Frank Ocean's and T.I.'s Songs
It's been a while since the OutKast fans hear new song from duo Big Boi and Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000, but the wait is finally over now. Big Boi just revealed on his social media that he will contribute to two songs that happen to feature his bandmate.
On Tumblr, Big Boi posted a picture of additional verses she wrote for a remix of Frank Ocean's song "Pink Matter" from his debut solo album "Channel Orange". On Twitter, he additionally shared that he's going to join the revamped version of T.I.'s song "Sorry".
The "Pink Matter 2.0" is expected to be released sometime soon, while the upgraded "Sorry" has arrived on the internet. He apologized about his faults in OutKast's past, "I'm sorry, I'm awkward/ My fault for f**king up the tours/ I hated all the attention so I ran from it/ F**k it if we did, but I hope we didn't' lose any fans from it."
On Twitter, Big Boi said Frank initially wanted him and Andre to appear on the original song but Andre ruled it out, so he settled for a remix instead. "Dre didn't want an OutKast Record Coming out on anybody else's LP," he explained.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie