Big Boi Reunites With Andre 3000 in Frank Ocean's and T.I.'s Songs
It's been a while since the OutKast fans hear new song from duo Big Boi and Andre Benjamin a.k.a Andre 3000, but the wait is finally over now. Big Boi just revealed on his social media that he will contribute to two songs that happen to feature his bandmate.
On Tumblr, Big Boi posted a picture of additional verses she wrote for a remix of Frank Ocean's song "Pink Matter" from his debut solo album "Channel Orange". On Twitter, he additionally shared that he's going to join the revamped version of T.I.'s song "Sorry".
The "Pink Matter 2.0" is expected to be released sometime soon, while the upgraded "Sorry" has arrived on the internet. He apologized about his faults in OutKast's past, "I'm sorry, I'm awkward/ My fault for f**king up the tours/ I hated all the attention so I ran from it/ F**k it if we did, but I hope we didn't' lose any fans from it."
On Twitter, Big Boi said Frank initially wanted him and Andre to appear on the original song but Andre ruled it out, so he settled for a remix instead. "Dre didn't want an OutKast Record Coming out on anybody else's LP," he explained.
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby