Bristol Palin Files for Restraining Order After Getting Wedding Proposal From Male Stalker
Bristol Palin asks court to ban an obsessed stalker from coming near her and her family. TMZ reports that the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin fears for her safety after receiving a wedding proposal and an engagement ring from the male stranger.
According to her filings, Michael Cummings of Texas sent the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant the proposal and the ring along with an "I (heart) you" note. The man was also allegedly spotted at her mom's home on her son Tripp's 4th birthday, December 27.
The 39-year-old male, whom his own mother reportedly calls "unstable" to local police, has temporarily been ordered to stay away from Bristol following her complaint, but the mother of one wants to seek a permanent restraining order against him.
More Bristol Palin News
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans
- Christoph Waltz in Talks to Join James Cameron's 'Alita: Battle Angel'
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Entire Breasts in Racy See-Through Top for a Photoshoot in Mexico
- The Weeknd Shares Snippet of His Cashmere Cat Collaboration 'Wild Love'
- Britney Spears Biopic Coming on Lifetime. Find Out Who Plays the Pop Star