Bristol Palin Files for Restraining Order After Getting Wedding Proposal From Male Stalker
Bristol Palin asks court to ban an obsessed stalker from coming near her and her family. TMZ reports that the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin fears for her safety after receiving a wedding proposal and an engagement ring from the male stranger.
According to her filings, Michael Cummings of Texas sent the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant the proposal and the ring along with an "I (heart) you" note. The man was also allegedly spotted at her mom's home on her son Tripp's 4th birthday, December 27.
The 39-year-old male, whom his own mother reportedly calls "unstable" to local police, has temporarily been ordered to stay away from Bristol following her complaint, but the mother of one wants to seek a permanent restraining order against him.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'