Bristol Palin Files for Restraining Order After Getting Wedding Proposal From Male Stalker
Bristol Palin asks court to ban an obsessed stalker from coming near her and her family. TMZ reports that the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin fears for her safety after receiving a wedding proposal and an engagement ring from the male stranger.
According to her filings, Michael Cummings of Texas sent the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant the proposal and the ring along with an "I (heart) you" note. The man was also allegedly spotted at her mom's home on her son Tripp's 4th birthday, December 27.
The 39-year-old male, whom his own mother reportedly calls "unstable" to local police, has temporarily been ordered to stay away from Bristol following her complaint, but the mother of one wants to seek a permanent restraining order against him.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen