Bristol Palin Files for Restraining Order After Getting Wedding Proposal From Male Stalker
Bristol Palin asks court to ban an obsessed stalker from coming near her and her family. TMZ reports that the daughter of former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin fears for her safety after receiving a wedding proposal and an engagement ring from the male stranger.
According to her filings, Michael Cummings of Texas sent the former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant the proposal and the ring along with an "I (heart) you" note. The man was also allegedly spotted at her mom's home on her son Tripp's 4th birthday, December 27.
The 39-year-old male, whom his own mother reportedly calls "unstable" to local police, has temporarily been ordered to stay away from Bristol following her complaint, but the mother of one wants to seek a permanent restraining order against him.
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie
- All One Directioners, Except Zayn Malik, Congratulate Niall Horan on His First Solo Single
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed