Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana Rumored Splitting Again Just Before Holidays
Rumor has it, Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana have split for a second time. The on-off couple, who quietly rekindled their romance in fall after first breaking up in March 2012, is rumored to call it quits just before the holiday sessions which they initially planned to spend together.
They celebrated New Year miles apart with him in Europe and her in Florida. "Zoe had planned to spend the holidays with Bradley and his family in Europe. They all were going to Paris, but things didn't work out between them. Zoe spent New Year's Eve with friends in Miami," a source told New York Post.
The Neytiri of "Avatar" is rumored ringing in 2013 in South Beach, Miami. She had a dinner with family and friends at Catch before hitting the James Royal Palm on Collins Avenue for a party. "If Zoe was upset over the split with Bradley, she didn't show it," the eyewitness testified.
She was dancing with her friends to the music played by female DJ duo Nervo. She was joined by joined by supermodel Karolina Kurkova, and the Miami Heat's Chris Bosh & Dwyane Wade alongside their respective partners Adrienne Bosh and Gabrielle Union.
Zoe, 34, and Bradley, 37, were linked after playing an on-screen couple in 2012's movie "The Words". Both of them just came out of serious relationships with her splitting from her beau of 11 years Keith Britton, and him breaking up with Renee Zellweger after dating for more than a year.
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Leaked Photo Reveals Spider-Man and Doctor Strange's Scene
- John McCain Is Diagnosed With Brain Cancer, Politicians Send Support
- Adele Is Struggling to Write New Album Because She Isn't 'Depressed' Enough
- Yoo Seung Ho Reveals He Enlisted to Military Because He Didn't Like Acting
- Meet Guillermo del Toro's Newest Creature in Dreamy First Trailer for 'The Shape of Water'