Sofia Vergara's Fiance Nick Loeb Thrown Out of Miami Club After Fighting With the Actress
Sofia Vergara and her fiance Nick Loeb had a quite bitter New Year's Eve. While celebrating the turn of the year in a new Miami Beach club, Story, the couple was getting into a scuffle, so New York Post reports.
According to an eyewitness, "Nick seemed tense around Chris [Paciello]," Sofia's ex who hosted them in the VIP section. "In the early hours, Nick and Sofia were arguing before he got into a dispute with somebody at a neighboring table. Some pushing and shoving started," the source continued.
The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" tried to calm the situation, "but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved also," the source further detailed. The 40-year-old actress got her strapless Mason dress "torn or pulled down in the melee, exposing her cleavage in front of other people."
Her son Manolo, 20, reportedly "was so offended he left the club." Nick himself ended up getting "pulled away from Sofia and those at the next table by security guards" and kicked out of the club with Sofia following him.
Another source revealed, "Things got pretty heated, but she was never hit. Nick was pretty bruised from struggling with security. None of the drama was Sofia's fault." The pair, who got engaged last summer, allegedly made up outside the club and returned to their hotel together.
More Sofia Vergara News
- Ivanka Trump Gets Booed by Audience During Berlin Summit, but She's 'Used to It'
- Watch Adam Levine's Heartfelt Tribute to Christina Grimmie on 'The Voice'
- Nick Gordon Has New Girlfriend, a Year After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death
- Braless Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer One-Piece Swimsuit
- Shania Twain Sparks Plastic Surgery Rumors
- 'Avengers 4' Title Won't Be 'Avengers: Infinity Gauntlet', Says James Gunn
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are 'Okay' Without Having Their Own Kids on Their Relationship
- 'Shadowhunters' Reveals First Look at Sebastian in Season 2B Promo