Sofia Vergara's Fiance Nick Loeb Thrown Out of Miami Club After Fighting With the Actress
Sofia Vergara and her fiance Nick Loeb had a quite bitter New Year's Eve. While celebrating the turn of the year in a new Miami Beach club, Story, the couple was getting into a scuffle, so New York Post reports.
According to an eyewitness, "Nick seemed tense around Chris [Paciello]," Sofia's ex who hosted them in the VIP section. "In the early hours, Nick and Sofia were arguing before he got into a dispute with somebody at a neighboring table. Some pushing and shoving started," the source continued.
The Gloria Delgado-Pritchett of "Modern Family" tried to calm the situation, "but somehow she ended up getting pushed and shoved also," the source further detailed. The 40-year-old actress got her strapless Mason dress "torn or pulled down in the melee, exposing her cleavage in front of other people."
Her son Manolo, 20, reportedly "was so offended he left the club." Nick himself ended up getting "pulled away from Sofia and those at the next table by security guards" and kicked out of the club with Sofia following him.
Another source revealed, "Things got pretty heated, but she was never hit. Nick was pretty bruised from struggling with security. None of the drama was Sofia's fault." The pair, who got engaged last summer, allegedly made up outside the club and returned to their hotel together.
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna
- Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron Are Feuding Over 'Bride of Frankenstein' Role
- Nick Jonas to Embrace 'Positivity' in His New Album
- 'Glee' Star Charice Pempengco Changes Name to Jake Zyrus. Is She Transitioning?
- Girls Lined Up to Give Tom Cruise Blow Job on Set of 'Risky Business', Co-Star Reveals
- Courtney Stodden Strips Down to Tiny Underwear to Perform Striptease