Kris Allen Reveals His Wife Is Pregnant After Their Car Accident
"American Idol" season 8 winner Kris Allen has dropped happy news while recuperating from injuries he got in a car crash on New Year's Day. As he got better in the hospital, the 27-year-old singer went on Twitter to tell fans how lucky he felt to have survived the accident, and revealed that he's soon going to be a father.
Kris and his wife Katy, who was also involved in the car crash, are expecting the arrival of their first-born. "Yes I got in a really bad wreck tonight and yes I'm having a lil baby. #gonnabeadaddy," so he announced.
Previously, Kris' mom Kimberly broke the news of the road mishap to Kris' fans, tweeting, "From Kris: he's in a lot of pain, arm broke, may not play guitar for a while. Prayers welcome please! #headoncollision." She kept his followers updated on his condition, saying the couple was badly shaken up and would undergo surgery, but they were very much alive and already out of harm's way.
A photo of a wide-eyed Kris in his hospital bed with his neck in a brace and arm in a sling was also posted for his supporters. Even Kris' dad was in on the Twitter action as he posted the photos of the wrecked car, confirming that both husband and wife were wearing seatbelts at the time the accident occurred.
The "Live Like We're Dying" singer also confirmed that, despite the mishap that caused him to suffer a broken wrist, he will still continue on with his "Out Alive" concert tour.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed