Concertgoer Sues Jonas Brothers for Injuries Obtained at L.A. Mall Show
Boyband the Jonas Brothers are facing the New Year with a lawsuit. According to TMZ, Ashleigh Johnson, a concertgoer in one of the group's free shows at the Grove in L.A., has filed a legal complaint against the boys and claimed that she sustained serious injuries when the crowd went out of control during the May 2010 show.
Johnson, who said she was "agonizingly crushed" by the crowd made up mostly of female teenage fans, also claimed that she suffered mental, emotional, and physical injuries at the event. Her compliant gave details about her accident which took place around 3 P.M. at the L.A. shopping mall. The concertgoers allegedly became wild and uncontrolled, and pushed Johnson against a guard fence.
As a result of the pushing and being pinned against the fence, Johnson says she sustained "severe injury to her body and shock to her nervous system" as well as "great mental...and nervous pain." She added that the group and the concert organizers knew that there would be a big crowd attending the show and that they did not have proper security measures during the mall event.
Johnson is suing the Jonas Brothers, the group's corporate entity, Jonas Brothers Enterprises, and the owner of the venue for negligence. There have been no details yet about how much damages Johnson is asking for from the JoBros and Caruso Management Co. Representatives of the Jonas Brothers have not yet given a statement regarding the lawsuit.
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern