'American Horror Story' 2.11 Preview Teases Johnny's Kinky Sex Taste
More of Johnny's story will be uncovered in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". A preview for the said outing sees him on a couch with a girl who starts undressing herself as saying seductively, "I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny. How bad do you want to taste this?"
In Briarcliff, Sister Claudia seemingly believes Jude's story as she tells Lana that she knows what Lana has been through and that she will make it right. Lana is later seen walking down a corridor wearing a black dress, possibly escaping the ward, before she is featured pointing a gun at Dr. Thredson.
The new episode titled "Spilt Milk" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 10 P.M. on FX. The official synopsis reads, "Grace brings Kit devastating news about the aliens' experiments on Alma. Dr. Thredson receives an unexpected visitor. The Monsignor goes to extreme lengths to silence Jude."
More American Horror Story News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof