'American Horror Story' 2.11 Preview Teases Johnny's Kinky Sex Taste
More of Johnny's story will be uncovered in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". A preview for the said outing sees him on a couch with a girl who starts undressing herself as saying seductively, "I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny. How bad do you want to taste this?"
In Briarcliff, Sister Claudia seemingly believes Jude's story as she tells Lana that she knows what Lana has been through and that she will make it right. Lana is later seen walking down a corridor wearing a black dress, possibly escaping the ward, before she is featured pointing a gun at Dr. Thredson.
The new episode titled "Spilt Milk" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 10 P.M. on FX. The official synopsis reads, "Grace brings Kit devastating news about the aliens' experiments on Alma. Dr. Thredson receives an unexpected visitor. The Monsignor goes to extreme lengths to silence Jude."
More American Horror Story News
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'