'American Horror Story' 2.11 Preview Teases Johnny's Kinky Sex Taste
More of Johnny's story will be uncovered in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". A preview for the said outing sees him on a couch with a girl who starts undressing herself as saying seductively, "I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny. How bad do you want to taste this?"
In Briarcliff, Sister Claudia seemingly believes Jude's story as she tells Lana that she knows what Lana has been through and that she will make it right. Lana is later seen walking down a corridor wearing a black dress, possibly escaping the ward, before she is featured pointing a gun at Dr. Thredson.
The new episode titled "Spilt Milk" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 10 P.M. on FX. The official synopsis reads, "Grace brings Kit devastating news about the aliens' experiments on Alma. Dr. Thredson receives an unexpected visitor. The Monsignor goes to extreme lengths to silence Jude."
More American Horror Story News
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos