'American Horror Story' 2.11 Preview Teases Johnny's Kinky Sex Taste
More of Johnny's story will be uncovered in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". A preview for the said outing sees him on a couch with a girl who starts undressing herself as saying seductively, "I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny. How bad do you want to taste this?"
In Briarcliff, Sister Claudia seemingly believes Jude's story as she tells Lana that she knows what Lana has been through and that she will make it right. Lana is later seen walking down a corridor wearing a black dress, possibly escaping the ward, before she is featured pointing a gun at Dr. Thredson.
The new episode titled "Spilt Milk" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 10 P.M. on FX. The official synopsis reads, "Grace brings Kit devastating news about the aliens' experiments on Alma. Dr. Thredson receives an unexpected visitor. The Monsignor goes to extreme lengths to silence Jude."
More American Horror Story News
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion