'American Horror Story' 2.11 Preview Teases Johnny's Kinky Sex Taste
More of Johnny's story will be uncovered in the next episode of "American Horror Story: Asylum". A preview for the said outing sees him on a couch with a girl who starts undressing herself as saying seductively, "I'm gonna take care of you, Johnny. How bad do you want to taste this?"
In Briarcliff, Sister Claudia seemingly believes Jude's story as she tells Lana that she knows what Lana has been through and that she will make it right. Lana is later seen walking down a corridor wearing a black dress, possibly escaping the ward, before she is featured pointing a gun at Dr. Thredson.
The new episode titled "Spilt Milk" will air Wednesday, January 9 at 10 P.M. on FX. The official synopsis reads, "Grace brings Kit devastating news about the aliens' experiments on Alma. Dr. Thredson receives an unexpected visitor. The Monsignor goes to extreme lengths to silence Jude."
More American Horror Story News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo