'Unfinished Song' Trailer: Gemma Arterton Tames a Grumpy Old Man
The Weinstein Company has released a trailer for Paul Andrew Williams' dramedy "Unfinished Song". The trailer boasts simple-but-touching scenes of a temperament old man whose heart is melted slowly-but-sure by an optimistic young lady played by Gemma Arterton.
Shot in England's County Durham with great support from the community, "Unfinished Song" is a London-set comedic drama, about grumpy pensioner Arthur (Terence Stamp), who is reluctantly inspired by his beloved wife Marion (Vanessa Redgrave) to join a highly unconventional local choir.
At odds with his son James (Christopher Eccleston), it is left to choir director Elizabeth (Arterton) to try and persuade Arthur that he can learn to embrace life. Arthur must confront the undercurrents of his own grumbling persona as he embarks on a hilarious, life-affirming journey of musical self discovery.
Williams writes the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The inspirational drama will make its way out onto limited U.S. theaters on February 8.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle