'Unfinished Song' Trailer: Gemma Arterton Tames a Grumpy Old Man
The Weinstein Company has released a trailer for Paul Andrew Williams' dramedy "Unfinished Song". The trailer boasts simple-but-touching scenes of a temperament old man whose heart is melted slowly-but-sure by an optimistic young lady played by Gemma Arterton.
Shot in England's County Durham with great support from the community, "Unfinished Song" is a London-set comedic drama, about grumpy pensioner Arthur (Terence Stamp), who is reluctantly inspired by his beloved wife Marion (Vanessa Redgrave) to join a highly unconventional local choir.
At odds with his son James (Christopher Eccleston), it is left to choir director Elizabeth (Arterton) to try and persuade Arthur that he can learn to embrace life. Arthur must confront the undercurrents of his own grumbling persona as he embarks on a hilarious, life-affirming journey of musical self discovery.
Williams writes the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The inspirational drama will make its way out onto limited U.S. theaters on February 8.
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'