'Unfinished Song' Trailer: Gemma Arterton Tames a Grumpy Old Man
The Weinstein Company has released a trailer for Paul Andrew Williams' dramedy "Unfinished Song". The trailer boasts simple-but-touching scenes of a temperament old man whose heart is melted slowly-but-sure by an optimistic young lady played by Gemma Arterton.
Shot in England's County Durham with great support from the community, "Unfinished Song" is a London-set comedic drama, about grumpy pensioner Arthur (Terence Stamp), who is reluctantly inspired by his beloved wife Marion (Vanessa Redgrave) to join a highly unconventional local choir.
At odds with his son James (Christopher Eccleston), it is left to choir director Elizabeth (Arterton) to try and persuade Arthur that he can learn to embrace life. Arthur must confront the undercurrents of his own grumbling persona as he embarks on a hilarious, life-affirming journey of musical self discovery.
Williams writes the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The inspirational drama will make its way out onto limited U.S. theaters on February 8.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance