'Unfinished Song' Trailer: Gemma Arterton Tames a Grumpy Old Man
The Weinstein Company has released a trailer for Paul Andrew Williams' dramedy "Unfinished Song". The trailer boasts simple-but-touching scenes of a temperament old man whose heart is melted slowly-but-sure by an optimistic young lady played by Gemma Arterton.
Shot in England's County Durham with great support from the community, "Unfinished Song" is a London-set comedic drama, about grumpy pensioner Arthur (Terence Stamp), who is reluctantly inspired by his beloved wife Marion (Vanessa Redgrave) to join a highly unconventional local choir.
At odds with his son James (Christopher Eccleston), it is left to choir director Elizabeth (Arterton) to try and persuade Arthur that he can learn to embrace life. Arthur must confront the undercurrents of his own grumbling persona as he embarks on a hilarious, life-affirming journey of musical self discovery.
Williams writes the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The inspirational drama will make its way out onto limited U.S. theaters on February 8.
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women