'Unfinished Song' Trailer: Gemma Arterton Tames a Grumpy Old Man
The Weinstein Company has released a trailer for Paul Andrew Williams' dramedy "Unfinished Song". The trailer boasts simple-but-touching scenes of a temperament old man whose heart is melted slowly-but-sure by an optimistic young lady played by Gemma Arterton.
Shot in England's County Durham with great support from the community, "Unfinished Song" is a London-set comedic drama, about grumpy pensioner Arthur (Terence Stamp), who is reluctantly inspired by his beloved wife Marion (Vanessa Redgrave) to join a highly unconventional local choir.
At odds with his son James (Christopher Eccleston), it is left to choir director Elizabeth (Arterton) to try and persuade Arthur that he can learn to embrace life. Arthur must confront the undercurrents of his own grumbling persona as he embarks on a hilarious, life-affirming journey of musical self discovery.
Williams writes the script in addition to serving behind the lens. The inspirational drama will make its way out onto limited U.S. theaters on February 8.
- Free the Nipples! Jennifer Aniston Ditches Her Bra Again During NYC Outing
- Yikes! Khloe Kardashian Lived With The Game, and Some Other Men, When She Was a Teen
- Joe Perry: Aerosmith's Farewell Tour Is Simply 'an Option'
- Anna Kendrick: 'I'd Be Terrible at Being Like Taylor Swift'
- This Is Your First Look at Gillian Anderson on 'American Gods'
- Tyga Caught With Mystery Blonde Following Kylie Jenner Reunion
- Demi Lovato Flaunts Her Naked Butt in Promotional Images for 'Body Say'
- Jonah Hill and Miles Teller Are Pro Money in New 'War Dogs' Trailer