Kathy Griffin Slammed by PTC for Faking Oral Sex During CNN's New Year's Special
Parents Television Council is not amazed by Kathy Griffin's raunchy act on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. The watchdog group has blasted the comedienne for attempting to simulate oral sex on Anderson Cooper while co-hosting the live TV special.
President of PTC, Tim Winter, says Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience." He adds, "The onus is now on CNN. Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."
Neither CNN nor Griffin has commented on PTC's statement. The 52-year-old actress, however, has hinted on "Late Show with David Letterman" that she's not sorry for her R-rated antic during the CNN New Year's Eve special.
"If you think this is the part where I'm gonna apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken," she told David Letterman when he began asking about her going down on Cooper. On what her reaction would be if Cooper tried to do the same thing to her, she said that she "would unzip so fast."
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia