Kathy Griffin Slammed by PTC for Faking Oral Sex During CNN's New Year's Special
Parents Television Council is not amazed by Kathy Griffin's raunchy act on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. The watchdog group has blasted the comedienne for attempting to simulate oral sex on Anderson Cooper while co-hosting the live TV special.
President of PTC, Tim Winter, says Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience." He adds, "The onus is now on CNN. Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."
Neither CNN nor Griffin has commented on PTC's statement. The 52-year-old actress, however, has hinted on "Late Show with David Letterman" that she's not sorry for her R-rated antic during the CNN New Year's Eve special.
"If you think this is the part where I'm gonna apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken," she told David Letterman when he began asking about her going down on Cooper. On what her reaction would be if Cooper tried to do the same thing to her, she said that she "would unzip so fast."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video