Kathy Griffin Slammed by PTC for Faking Oral Sex During CNN's New Year's Special
Parents Television Council is not amazed by Kathy Griffin's raunchy act on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. The watchdog group has blasted the comedienne for attempting to simulate oral sex on Anderson Cooper while co-hosting the live TV special.
President of PTC, Tim Winter, says Griffin "has shown increasing contempt for the audience." He adds, "The onus is now on CNN. Either the network has a policy that allows its on-air talent to fondle a co-anchor's genitals, or it has a policy that forbids such conduct."
Neither CNN nor Griffin has commented on PTC's statement. The 52-year-old actress, however, has hinted on "Late Show with David Letterman" that she's not sorry for her R-rated antic during the CNN New Year's Eve special.
"If you think this is the part where I'm gonna apologize for trying to go down on Anderson Cooper, you are sorely mistaken," she told David Letterman when he began asking about her going down on Cooper. On what her reaction would be if Cooper tried to do the same thing to her, she said that she "would unzip so fast."
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?