Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson Flaunt Hot Bodies in Weight Watchers Ad
Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson appear fresh and lively while flaunting their slimmed-down bodies in a new Weight Watchers 360 ad, which will begin airing on Thursday, January 3. The two ladies are featured gushing about the program's benefit, promoting the healthy impacts of weight loss on their lives.
"I was overweight my whole life. I figured I was just born that way," 31-year-old Hudson, who has lost more than 80 pounds since joining the program in 2010, says in the video. Looking gorgeous in a red jacket paired with tight pants and boots, she gushes, "I naturally became a healthier me."
Simpson, on the other hand, adds, "I obsessed about my weight my whole life... I was always on some new life-stopping diet." Wearing a figure-flattering black ensemble, the singer who welcomed her daughter Maxwell Drew last May, enthused, "It lets me be me."
Simpson and Hudson are currently serving as the official spokeswomen for the company. The former has shed 60 pounds since joining the program after giving birth to her baby in May 2012, while the latter has been signing on since 2010.
For the next few months, Hudson will serve as the program's main spokesperson since Simpson's involvement is temporarily suspended due to her second pregnancy, which was confirmed over the holidays. Simpson will resume her $4 million contract soon after she gives birth.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist