Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson Flaunt Hot Bodies in Weight Watchers Ad
Jessica Simpson and Jennifer Hudson appear fresh and lively while flaunting their slimmed-down bodies in a new Weight Watchers 360 ad, which will begin airing on Thursday, January 3. The two ladies are featured gushing about the program's benefit, promoting the healthy impacts of weight loss on their lives.
"I was overweight my whole life. I figured I was just born that way," 31-year-old Hudson, who has lost more than 80 pounds since joining the program in 2010, says in the video. Looking gorgeous in a red jacket paired with tight pants and boots, she gushes, "I naturally became a healthier me."
Simpson, on the other hand, adds, "I obsessed about my weight my whole life... I was always on some new life-stopping diet." Wearing a figure-flattering black ensemble, the singer who welcomed her daughter Maxwell Drew last May, enthused, "It lets me be me."
Simpson and Hudson are currently serving as the official spokeswomen for the company. The former has shed 60 pounds since joining the program after giving birth to her baby in May 2012, while the latter has been signing on since 2010.
For the next few months, Hudson will serve as the program's main spokesperson since Simpson's involvement is temporarily suspended due to her second pregnancy, which was confirmed over the holidays. Simpson will resume her $4 million contract soon after she gives birth.
More Jessica Simpson News
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger