Katie Holmes' Rep: There Is No Truth to Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rumors
Katie Holmes and Jake Gyllenhaal are not secretly dating, according to representatives for both stars. Denying swirling rumors that the "Dead Accounts" actress has been seeing the "End of Watch" hunk, her rep tells E! News, "This story has not one ounce of truth."
Jake's rep releases a similar statement, insisting the story is "a complete fabrication." Meanwhile, a rep for Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson, who was said to be the one who set Katie and Jake up, says, "There is no truth to any part of this story."
Katie and Jake dating rumors first surfaced as tabloid Grazia reported that "the former Mrs. Cruise has been slinking over to Jake's West Village apartment in New York for dinners." The Italian tabloid also claimed Joshua was "the mastermind behind this romance."
A source additionally gushed, "Katie says that they have tons in common and Jake has already been to see her in 'Dead Accounts', plus she has been over to his apartment in the West Village for dinner."
Katie has been single since divorcing her husband of five years, Tom Cruise. She is now living in a New York apartment with their daughter, 6-year-old Suri Cruise.
Tom himself was recently reported to be dating a 26-year-old restaurant manager, Cynthia Jorge. A source close to the "Mission: Impossible" actor, however, said, "He's single and will be talking to women - all of whom he won't be instantly dating."
More Katie Holmes News
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video
- Ready to Settle Down? Taylor Lautner and Billie Lourd Already 'Talking Marriage'
- Inside Blake Shelton's Romantic Summer Tryst With Gwen Stefani
- Gal Gadot Nearly Quitted Acting Before Landing Wonder Woman Role
- Jamie Foxx and Katie Holmes Board Private Jet Together in Paris Despite Boldly Denying Romance
- Kylie Jenner Tells Bella Thorne to be Careful of 'Charming Player' Scott Disick