Katie Holmes' Rep: There Is No Truth to Jake Gyllenhaal Dating Rumors
Katie Holmes and Jake Gyllenhaal are not secretly dating, according to representatives for both stars. Denying swirling rumors that the "Dead Accounts" actress has been seeing the "End of Watch" hunk, her rep tells E! News, "This story has not one ounce of truth."
Jake's rep releases a similar statement, insisting the story is "a complete fabrication." Meanwhile, a rep for Katie's former "Dawson's Creek" co-star Joshua Jackson, who was said to be the one who set Katie and Jake up, says, "There is no truth to any part of this story."
Katie and Jake dating rumors first surfaced as tabloid Grazia reported that "the former Mrs. Cruise has been slinking over to Jake's West Village apartment in New York for dinners." The Italian tabloid also claimed Joshua was "the mastermind behind this romance."
A source additionally gushed, "Katie says that they have tons in common and Jake has already been to see her in 'Dead Accounts', plus she has been over to his apartment in the West Village for dinner."
Katie has been single since divorcing her husband of five years, Tom Cruise. She is now living in a New York apartment with their daughter, 6-year-old Suri Cruise.
Tom himself was recently reported to be dating a 26-year-old restaurant manager, Cynthia Jorge. A source close to the "Mission: Impossible" actor, however, said, "He's single and will be talking to women - all of whom he won't be instantly dating."
More Katie Holmes News
- Hilary Duff Posts Steamy Throwback Pic With Beau Matthew Koma
- Lady GaGa Is Obsessed With Barbra Streisand
- 'Katrina: American Crime Story' Taps Matthew Broderick to Play Michael D. Brown
- Lauren Graham and Dylan McDermott to Lead FOX's New Comedy Pilots
- Kanye West to Launch Makeup for Men
- Emma Watson Shines Like a Princess at 'Beauty and the Beast' Premiere in London
- Listen to Zedd and Alessia Cara's New Single 'Stay'
- Oops! Gigi Hadid Stumbles During Moschino Show at Milan Fashion Week