Jenelle Evans' Husband Denies Divorce Rumors After Heated Twitter Feud
Jenelle Evans is not separating from husband Courtland Rogers. Amid swirling reports that the young couple is heading to splitville, Rogers set the record straight by publicly claiming that he and the "Teen Mom 2" star are fine and still "happily married."
"For the record I never broke up with jenelle we took a day break with our families to enjoy time with them I love her with all my heart," so Rogers tweeted on Tuesday, January 1. "Jenelle and I are happily married I don't know why the news said we were officially getting a divorce when clearly we are together lol."
He followed it up with a romantic shoutout to Evans, "Great day for the start of a fresh year !!! 2013 babyyyyyy and I'm ready for it !! I love u jenelle I LOVE U JENELLE."
Rumors that Evans and Rogers' relationship was in crisis just 26 days after they got married sparked after the two repeatedly indicated that they had broken up by using such words as "divorced" and "single." Just last week, the couple was involved in a heated argument after Rogers contacted his ex and baby mama Taylor Lewis.
"So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow," Rogers wrote over the weekend, adding it with a series of tweets about his fight with Jenelle. "I dont understand how I can get divorced for hearin my daughter MY DAUGHTER tell me she loves me and goodnight."
"So now I just lost my soulmate and my wife and my future," he continued. "How dare her tell me that she is done cuz I talked to Jaja but two days ago she can call gary and talk to him about a dog !! Wow f*** this." He even wrote to Evans' ex, Gary Head, "i am sorry I shoulda never disrespected u I wish I would of listened to u bro she just divorced me for talking to my daughter."
Adding fuel to the split rumors, Evans declared on her account, "IM SINGLE." She also fired back at her husband, "First of all why is yr daughter up at 11pm anyways when you were 'talking' to her on the phone? Haha right."
Before marrying Rogers, Evans was briefly engaged to Gary Head, and also had an on-and-off relationship with the Delp. Weighing in on the marriage woe report, a source told Us Weekly that "Courtland is a bad influence. He takes advantage of everyone."
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season