'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Debuts Baby Logan in Twitter Picture
After welcoming his and husband David Miller's first child on Christmas Eve, Ryan Murphy introduced their baby boy on New Year's Day. The TV writer, who created such popular shows as "Nip/Tuck" and "Glee", shared the first photo of baby Logan on Twitter right after midnight.
"Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!" he tweeted. Along with the message, he posted the image of the adorable little boy, who wore a white shirt and lied under a blue blanket.
Murphy and Miller's child, named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, was born December 24 morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches.
Back in October, the 47-year-old said of what kind of father he would be, "I think I'll be incredibly fun and overwhelmed and all about manners. People always say when you have a child it brings you back to when you were a kid, and I'm excited to do that."
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!