'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Debuts Baby Logan in Twitter Picture
After welcoming his and husband David Miller's first child on Christmas Eve, Ryan Murphy introduced their baby boy on New Year's Day. The TV writer, who created such popular shows as "Nip/Tuck" and "Glee", shared the first photo of baby Logan on Twitter right after midnight.
"Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!" he tweeted. Along with the message, he posted the image of the adorable little boy, who wore a white shirt and lied under a blue blanket.
Murphy and Miller's child, named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, was born December 24 morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches.
Back in October, the 47-year-old said of what kind of father he would be, "I think I'll be incredibly fun and overwhelmed and all about manners. People always say when you have a child it brings you back to when you were a kid, and I'm excited to do that."
- Ja Rule Apologizes for Disastrous Fyre Festival, Insists 'It Was Not a Scam'
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner