'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Debuts Baby Logan in Twitter Picture
After welcoming his and husband David Miller's first child on Christmas Eve, Ryan Murphy introduced their baby boy on New Year's Day. The TV writer, who created such popular shows as "Nip/Tuck" and "Glee", shared the first photo of baby Logan on Twitter right after midnight.
"Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!" he tweeted. Along with the message, he posted the image of the adorable little boy, who wore a white shirt and lied under a blue blanket.
Murphy and Miller's child, named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, was born December 24 morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches.
Back in October, the 47-year-old said of what kind of father he would be, "I think I'll be incredibly fun and overwhelmed and all about manners. People always say when you have a child it brings you back to when you were a kid, and I'm excited to do that."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'