'Glee' Creator Ryan Murphy Debuts Baby Logan in Twitter Picture
After welcoming his and husband David Miller's first child on Christmas Eve, Ryan Murphy introduced their baby boy on New Year's Day. The TV writer, who created such popular shows as "Nip/Tuck" and "Glee", shared the first photo of baby Logan on Twitter right after midnight.
"Thanks to everyone for the kind wishes. Logan is one week old and doing great. Happy new year!" he tweeted. Along with the message, he posted the image of the adorable little boy, who wore a white shirt and lied under a blue blanket.
Murphy and Miller's child, named Logan Phineas Miller Murphy, was born December 24 morning at 9:47 A.M. He weighed in at 6.6 pounds and measured up at 21 inches.
Back in October, the 47-year-old said of what kind of father he would be, "I think I'll be incredibly fun and overwhelmed and all about manners. People always say when you have a child it brings you back to when you were a kid, and I'm excited to do that."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna