Videos: Ke$ha and Rita Ora Perform at MTV's Club NYE 2013
Cannibal Queen Ke$ha and British bombshell Rita Ora brought some wild party vibe Monday night, December 31 as they performed their hits for MTV's Club NYE 2013. Ke$ha chose to rock the crowd with her latest single "C'mon", while Ora got the audience pumpin' with her rendition of the upbeat track "How We Do (Party)". The show, which took place at New York City's Times Square, also saw performances from Conor Maynard, Sean Kingston, and R'n'B star Ne-Yo.
Ke$ha's new track is a fitting anthem to kick off the New Year. It talks about having fun, enjoying, and living for the moment and one-night stands. This is certainly a much welcome theme as the singer tries to turn her back from her previous hit "Die Young", which made controversy after the Sandy Hook Shooting tragedy.
Meanwhile, voluptuous and blond Rita Ora started her performance with a slow ballad opening for "How We Do (Party)". Dressed in a white spandex body suit with golden leaves on her hair, the 22-year-old Brit sang emotively before she set the stage for some fun dancing and jumping. Ora finished out her performance in the middle of the party revving up the crowd before finally getting back up on stage.
Other notable performances that night came from Conor Maynard with his high-energy number for his single "Turn Around", and Sean Kingston who took the stage with "Rum and Raybans." Ne-Yo kicked off the show with "Let Me Love You (Until You Learn to Love Yourself)".
The New Year's Eve party was hosted by "Jersey Shore" stars Snooki, JWoww, and Jeff Dye of "Money from Strangers". Electronic music duo, The Knocks, served as the night's house DJ.
Rita Ora's "How We Do (Party)":
More Ke$ha News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video