Miranda Kerr's 'Ringless Hand' Photo Fuels Rumors of Split With Orlando Bloom
Miranda Kerr sparked marriage split rumors once again after posting a picture of her ring-less ring finger. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of Orlando Bloom tweeted the said image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring. She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning xxx."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks. Five months ago, the two celebrities were photographed with bare ring fingers, which started reports that they had separated. Then just last month, as reported by Digital Spy U.K., the pair denied the split rumors and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
A separate report from U.S. tabloid In Touch said that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn. This was clarified by an inside source close to the couple. The source told entertainment news site, Gossip Cop, that there was no truth to the story, and that the pair "spent the holidays together".
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring on the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewelry.
More Miranda Kerr News
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC
- Kiersey Clemons Confirmed to Star as Iris West in 'The Flash' Movie
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years