Miranda Kerr's 'Ringless Hand' Photo Fuels Rumors of Split With Orlando Bloom
Miranda Kerr sparked marriage split rumors once again after posting a picture of her ring-less ring finger. The 29-year-old Victoria's Secret model and wife of Orlando Bloom tweeted the said image on December 31 which showed her left hand without her wedding ring. She captioned the photo with the lines, "Good morning xxx."
The post caused another online frenzy about the couple's marriage, which reportedly was on the rocks. Five months ago, the two celebrities were photographed with bare ring fingers, which started reports that they had separated. Then just last month, as reported by Digital Spy U.K., the pair denied the split rumors and said that they were not taking a break from their married life.
A separate report from U.S. tabloid In Touch said that the model-mom and the movie actor had been "drifting apart" since the birth of their 1-year-old son Flynn. This was clarified by an inside source close to the couple. The source told entertainment news site, Gossip Cop, that there was no truth to the story, and that the pair "spent the holidays together".
While more comments and speculations flood the online community, Kerr seemingly decided to stay quiet. She is yet to clarify why she was not wearing her ring on the picture. She has also not tweeted any posts or explanation about the missing jewelry.
More Miranda Kerr News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris