'The Good Wife' 6.12 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Causes Major Setback in Will's Big Case
When "The Good Wife" returns with a new episode next Sunday, Michael J. Fox is also back only to bring more challenge to the attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Will is handling a case which could net the firm millions, but it hangs in the balance as Louis Canning tries to delay a deposition crucial to Will's argument.
Alicia navigates Louis' attempts that could inflict a financial loss on the firm, exchanging snarky comments when they encounter each other again. Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Frank Landau forces Eli to work with a second campaign manager, the savvy Jordan Karahalios.
Also in "Boom De Ya Da" that will air January 6 at 9 P.M. on CBS, Will and Diane make a stand against Clarke, and an old foe complicates things for Eli. In addition to welcoming back Fox, the episode features T.R. Knight as Jordan.
More The Good Wife News
- 'The Purge' Heading to TV as 'Interwoven Anthology'
- Cashmere Cat Releases New Single 'Trust Nobody' Ft. Selena Gomez
- Rob Kardashian Regrets Tweeting Kylie Jenner's Number: 'It Was Miscommunication'
- Kristen Stewart Spooked by Ghost in 'Personal Shopper' Trailer
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reach Temporary Custody Deal That Includes Family Counseling
- Fifth Harmony's Ally Brooke Falls After Ambushed by Fan on Stage
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds Welcome Their Second Child
- Producer Says Daniel Craig Is Still the 'First Choice' for Next James Bond Movie