'The Good Wife' 6.12 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Causes Major Setback in Will's Big Case
When "The Good Wife" returns with a new episode next Sunday, Michael J. Fox is also back only to bring more challenge to the attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Will is handling a case which could net the firm millions, but it hangs in the balance as Louis Canning tries to delay a deposition crucial to Will's argument.
Alicia navigates Louis' attempts that could inflict a financial loss on the firm, exchanging snarky comments when they encounter each other again. Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Frank Landau forces Eli to work with a second campaign manager, the savvy Jordan Karahalios.
Also in "Boom De Ya Da" that will air January 6 at 9 P.M. on CBS, Will and Diane make a stand against Clarke, and an old foe complicates things for Eli. In addition to welcoming back Fox, the episode features T.R. Knight as Jordan.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard