'The Good Wife' 6.12 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Causes Major Setback in Will's Big Case
When "The Good Wife" returns with a new episode next Sunday, Michael J. Fox is also back only to bring more challenge to the attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Will is handling a case which could net the firm millions, but it hangs in the balance as Louis Canning tries to delay a deposition crucial to Will's argument.
Alicia navigates Louis' attempts that could inflict a financial loss on the firm, exchanging snarky comments when they encounter each other again. Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Frank Landau forces Eli to work with a second campaign manager, the savvy Jordan Karahalios.
Also in "Boom De Ya Da" that will air January 6 at 9 P.M. on CBS, Will and Diane make a stand against Clarke, and an old foe complicates things for Eli. In addition to welcoming back Fox, the episode features T.R. Knight as Jordan.
More The Good Wife News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'