'The Good Wife' 6.12 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Causes Major Setback in Will's Big Case
When "The Good Wife" returns with a new episode next Sunday, Michael J. Fox is also back only to bring more challenge to the attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Will is handling a case which could net the firm millions, but it hangs in the balance as Louis Canning tries to delay a deposition crucial to Will's argument.
Alicia navigates Louis' attempts that could inflict a financial loss on the firm, exchanging snarky comments when they encounter each other again. Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Frank Landau forces Eli to work with a second campaign manager, the savvy Jordan Karahalios.
Also in "Boom De Ya Da" that will air January 6 at 9 P.M. on CBS, Will and Diane make a stand against Clarke, and an old foe complicates things for Eli. In addition to welcoming back Fox, the episode features T.R. Knight as Jordan.
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2