'The Good Wife' 6.12 Preview: Michael J. Fox's Return Causes Major Setback in Will's Big Case
When "The Good Wife" returns with a new episode next Sunday, Michael J. Fox is also back only to bring more challenge to the attorneys at Stern, Lockhart & Gardner. Will is handling a case which could net the firm millions, but it hangs in the balance as Louis Canning tries to delay a deposition crucial to Will's argument.
Alicia navigates Louis' attempts that could inflict a financial loss on the firm, exchanging snarky comments when they encounter each other again. Meanwhile, Democratic strategist Frank Landau forces Eli to work with a second campaign manager, the savvy Jordan Karahalios.
Also in "Boom De Ya Da" that will air January 6 at 9 P.M. on CBS, Will and Diane make a stand against Clarke, and an old foe complicates things for Eli. In addition to welcoming back Fox, the episode features T.R. Knight as Jordan.
More The Good Wife News
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special