Kim Kardashian on Her First Pregnancy: 'It Still Isn't the Easiest'
Shortly after her pregnancy news broke and became a major headline, Kim Kardashian opened up about her first experience of being a mom-to-be. Being three-month-old pregnant with Kanye West's baby, Kim admitted that she had yet to suffer from morning sickness so far, but claimed that she's still adjusting herself to her new body.
"I have felt good. I haven't had any morning sickness, but it still isn't the easiest," said the curvaceous socialite when attending a party at Las Vegas nightclub 1OAK on New Year's Eve. She told Us Weekly, "People always say it's easy and fun. It's definitely an adjustment learning about your body and stuff like that. I've been feeling really good so that's good."
The "Kourtney and Kim Take Miami" star said that expecting a baby was "so exciting," adding that she wanted to discover the sex of her first baby when the time is right. "Of course I do want to know," she enthused. "I can't find out yet, but I do want to know."
In another interview with ET Online, Kim dished that pregnancy's more difficult than she ever imagined. "I wouldn't say it's been easy," she said. "When people say that pregnancy is fun and they love it I would have to disagree. ... Even my sister has made it look easy, but it's not as easy as people think. ... I heard it's all worth it so I'm looking forward to that."
Kim's pregnancy was first revealed by her boyfriend Kanye during a New Jersey gig on December 30. "Make some noise for my baby mama," the rapper suprised around 5,000 concertgoers at Atlantic City's Revel Resort upon announcing the news.
Words are, Kanye plans to propose to Kim as soon as the younger sister of Kourtney Kardashian settles her divorce from Kris Humphries. "He's told friends and family he was gonna [marry] her since the day they met," says a source.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?