Len Goodman Gets Hitched Again in Secret Wedding
Len Goodman, the popular judge of the high-rating reality TV show "Dancing with the Stars", welcomed 2013 with a bang that surprised fans as news broke out that he got hitched again, this time in a secret wedding. The 68-year-old Goodman wed his longtime girlfriend, dance teacher Sue Barrett, last Sunday, December 30 in London in a tightly-guarded secret ceremony, according to Daily Mail.
Disguised as an intimate lunch, the couple both dressed in blue, and invited only 30 family members and friends to the wedding ceremony. They all enjoyed a five-course meal and champagne reception after the swapping of vows administered by Westminster superintendent Alison Cathcart.
"I've had a marvelous day, and now my gorgeous Sue is the new Mrs. Goodman," Goodman gushed. "She's gorgeous and makes me very happy -- though she likes to stay out of the limelight. It was a complete surprise to my friends and family today and we've had a fabulous time."
He kept the details on the wedding very private, except from his mother. "I wanted it to be a low-key affair, so we didn't tell anyone except my 96-year-old mum as I didn't want her having a heart attack with the surprise." Even his close friend and co-judge on BBC's "Strictly Come Dancing", Anton du Beke, was completely surprised.
Goodman's other celebrity pals such as fellow judges Bruno Tonioli, Darcey Bussell and Craig Revel Horwood were not spotted at the event, but the event certainly did not lack glamor and dancing.
It's the third marriage for the British professional ballroom dancer, dance judge and coach. He first married dancing partner Cherry Kingston in 1972 before marrying Lesley, the mother of his only son, James.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3