Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Bed on New Year's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown keep giving out evidence of their reunion despite never officially confirming it. The "Diamonds" singer and the "Don't Wake Me Up" hitmaker appeared to be spending New Year's Day in bed together as hinted by their pictures.
On Tuesday, January 1, RiRi tweeted, "Good morning! Still haven't slept lol #hello2013," while sharing a photo of her lying on a bed and cuddling under a black-and-white polka dot sheet. The same sheet appeared in Breezy's Instagram picture posted under a caption, "Mornings."
The Bajan beauty and the "Don't Judge Me" singer, who recently released a new duet track "Nobody's Business", reportedly performed together at a private New Year's Eve concert in Africa. The two also spent Christmas day together watching a Laker's game in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Saturn Awards 2017: 'Walking Dead', 'Westworld', 'Supergirl' Top TV Winners
- Tyra Banks Is Reportedly Readying for Baby No. 2
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott Flaunt Couple Rings Amid Rumors He Cheats on Her With 10 Women
- 'Castle Rock' Finds Its Female Lead in Melanie Lynskey
- Kendra Wilkinson Admits to Doing 'FaceTime Sex' With Husband Hank When in Long-Distance Relationship
- 'Big Brother' Season 19 Premiere: Biggest Twist Gets a Houseguest Evicted
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Enjoy Vacation in the Bahamas Amid Divorce
- Shia LaBeouf Flashes His Penis While Peeing at the Beach