Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Bed on New Year's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown keep giving out evidence of their reunion despite never officially confirming it. The "Diamonds" singer and the "Don't Wake Me Up" hitmaker appeared to be spending New Year's Day in bed together as hinted by their pictures.
On Tuesday, January 1, RiRi tweeted, "Good morning! Still haven't slept lol #hello2013," while sharing a photo of her lying on a bed and cuddling under a black-and-white polka dot sheet. The same sheet appeared in Breezy's Instagram picture posted under a caption, "Mornings."
The Bajan beauty and the "Don't Judge Me" singer, who recently released a new duet track "Nobody's Business", reportedly performed together at a private New Year's Eve concert in Africa. The two also spent Christmas day together watching a Laker's game in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences