Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Bed on New Year's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown keep giving out evidence of their reunion despite never officially confirming it. The "Diamonds" singer and the "Don't Wake Me Up" hitmaker appeared to be spending New Year's Day in bed together as hinted by their pictures.
On Tuesday, January 1, RiRi tweeted, "Good morning! Still haven't slept lol #hello2013," while sharing a photo of her lying on a bed and cuddling under a black-and-white polka dot sheet. The same sheet appeared in Breezy's Instagram picture posted under a caption, "Mornings."
The Bajan beauty and the "Don't Judge Me" singer, who recently released a new duet track "Nobody's Business", reportedly performed together at a private New Year's Eve concert in Africa. The two also spent Christmas day together watching a Laker's game in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March