Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Bed on New Year's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown keep giving out evidence of their reunion despite never officially confirming it. The "Diamonds" singer and the "Don't Wake Me Up" hitmaker appeared to be spending New Year's Day in bed together as hinted by their pictures.
On Tuesday, January 1, RiRi tweeted, "Good morning! Still haven't slept lol #hello2013," while sharing a photo of her lying on a bed and cuddling under a black-and-white polka dot sheet. The same sheet appeared in Breezy's Instagram picture posted under a caption, "Mornings."
The Bajan beauty and the "Don't Judge Me" singer, who recently released a new duet track "Nobody's Business", reportedly performed together at a private New Year's Eve concert in Africa. The two also spent Christmas day together watching a Laker's game in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards