Rihanna and Chris Brown Share Bed on New Year's Day
Rihanna and Chris Brown keep giving out evidence of their reunion despite never officially confirming it. The "Diamonds" singer and the "Don't Wake Me Up" hitmaker appeared to be spending New Year's Day in bed together as hinted by their pictures.
On Tuesday, January 1, RiRi tweeted, "Good morning! Still haven't slept lol #hello2013," while sharing a photo of her lying on a bed and cuddling under a black-and-white polka dot sheet. The same sheet appeared in Breezy's Instagram picture posted under a caption, "Mornings."
The Bajan beauty and the "Don't Judge Me" singer, who recently released a new duet track "Nobody's Business", reportedly performed together at a private New Year's Eve concert in Africa. The two also spent Christmas day together watching a Laker's game in Los Angeles.
More Rihanna News
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed
- 'Homeland' Finds Its Female President in 'House of Cards' Star
- Lindsay Lohan's Father Confirms She Told Him She's Pregnant
- Beyonce and 4-Year-Old Blue Ivy Play Twinsie in Cute Pictures
- Shonda Rhimes Denies 'GMA' Report That 'Scandal' Is Ending With Season 6