U2 Reveal Working Title for 13th Album
In an interview with The Independent, U2 frontman Bono revealed that the group's busy working on their next album which they might title "10 Reasons to Exist". The Irish rock band worked on the studio set throughout 2012 and would be releasing it this 2013 but the specific release date has yet to be decided.
According to Bono, "Within the band, we've been calling it '10 Reasons to Exist', but I will tell you we might have at least six of them." This latest work from U2 is highly anticipated since, prior to this latest effort, it has already been three years since the group released an album. The most recent one was "No Line on the Horizon".
The Bono interview and his revelations came after the singer had recovered from the flu, which he caught over the holidays. This caused him to miss the annual Leopardstown racing festival on St. Stephen's Day, a charity event he had consistently attended with his family.
"I've loved being home. I had the best Christmas ever," the singer and humanitarian said. Bono leads the Irish rock band he formed together with The Edge (guitar, keyboards, and vocals), Adam Clayton (bass guitar), and Larry Mullen, Jr. (drums and percussion). They became an international sensation back in the mid-1980s and are now counted among the best-selling music artists of all-time, having sold more than 150 million albums worldwide and winning more than 22 Grammy awards .
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young
- Zack Snyder Hints at Deathstroke's Cameo in 'Justice League'
- Kim Kardashian Ditches Panties in Jaw-Dropping Look at Paris Fashion Week
- Britney Spears Feels Great in Her 30s Because Her 20s Were 'Horrible'
- Listen to Niall Horan's First Solo Single 'This Town' Here!
- Kim Kardashian Is Sick of Taylor Swift Question: 'I'm So Over It'
- Luke Cage's Leading Lady Misty Knight Confirmed to Return on 'The Defenders'
- Don't Call Zayn Malik 'Celebrity' Because He Loathes It!