Video: Kathy Griffin Tries to Kiss Anderson Cooper's Crotch on CNN's New Year's Special
Kathy Griffin continued her R-rated antics on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. After dropping the F bomb in 2009 and attempting to strip down to her underwear last year, she tried to simulate oral sex on co-host Anderson Cooper on the live TV show this year.
After the ball dropped on New York's Times Square, Cooper cut to correspondent Gary Tuchman who reported from Eastport, Maine about the town's custom to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine after it was lowered from a building.
Griffin then kneeled down in an attempt to kiss Cooper's crotch, prompting the CNN anchor to ask, "Did you drop something?" She replied, "No, I was kissing your sardine." The comedienne tried to do it again several times, but Cooper pulled her back up every time. "I can do this all night long," she enthused.
Explaining her raunchy move, Kathy claimed David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you." She additionally said, "I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment."
- Katherine Heigl and Josh Kelley Welcome Baby Boy - Find Out His Name
- Katie Holmes and Suri Cruise Have Mother-Daughter Date at Lakers Game
- Justin Bieber on Selena Gomez's Romance With The Weeknd: It's Only for Promotion
- Chris Brown and Rihanna May Start Hooking Up Again After Spotted Hanging Out Together
- Chris Pratt Shares Great Chemistry With Anna Faris in 'Mom' Sneak Peek
- Amber Rose Left Blushing After Beau Val Chmerkovkiy Kisses Her at NY Knicks Game
- What Bad Blood? Selena Gomez and Taylor Swift Reunite at Secret Meeting After Months Apart
- DJ Khaled May Be Working on New Music With Alicia Keys, Justin Bieber and Chance the Rapper