Video: Kathy Griffin Tries to Kiss Anderson Cooper's Crotch on CNN's New Year's Special
Kathy Griffin continued her R-rated antics on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. After dropping the F bomb in 2009 and attempting to strip down to her underwear last year, she tried to simulate oral sex on co-host Anderson Cooper on the live TV show this year.
After the ball dropped on New York's Times Square, Cooper cut to correspondent Gary Tuchman who reported from Eastport, Maine about the town's custom to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine after it was lowered from a building.
Griffin then kneeled down in an attempt to kiss Cooper's crotch, prompting the CNN anchor to ask, "Did you drop something?" She replied, "No, I was kissing your sardine." The comedienne tried to do it again several times, but Cooper pulled her back up every time. "I can do this all night long," she enthused.
Explaining her raunchy move, Kathy claimed David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you." She additionally said, "I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment."
More Kathy Griffin News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up