Video: Kathy Griffin Tries to Kiss Anderson Cooper's Crotch on CNN's New Year's Special
Kathy Griffin continued her R-rated antics on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. After dropping the F bomb in 2009 and attempting to strip down to her underwear last year, she tried to simulate oral sex on co-host Anderson Cooper on the live TV show this year.
After the ball dropped on New York's Times Square, Cooper cut to correspondent Gary Tuchman who reported from Eastport, Maine about the town's custom to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine after it was lowered from a building.
Griffin then kneeled down in an attempt to kiss Cooper's crotch, prompting the CNN anchor to ask, "Did you drop something?" She replied, "No, I was kissing your sardine." The comedienne tried to do it again several times, but Cooper pulled her back up every time. "I can do this all night long," she enthused.
Explaining her raunchy move, Kathy claimed David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you." She additionally said, "I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment."
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'