Video: Kathy Griffin Tries to Kiss Anderson Cooper's Crotch on CNN's New Year's Special
Kathy Griffin continued her R-rated antics on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. After dropping the F bomb in 2009 and attempting to strip down to her underwear last year, she tried to simulate oral sex on co-host Anderson Cooper on the live TV show this year.
After the ball dropped on New York's Times Square, Cooper cut to correspondent Gary Tuchman who reported from Eastport, Maine about the town's custom to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine after it was lowered from a building.
Griffin then kneeled down in an attempt to kiss Cooper's crotch, prompting the CNN anchor to ask, "Did you drop something?" She replied, "No, I was kissing your sardine." The comedienne tried to do it again several times, but Cooper pulled her back up every time. "I can do this all night long," she enthused.
Explaining her raunchy move, Kathy claimed David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you." She additionally said, "I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment."
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed