Video: Kathy Griffin Tries to Kiss Anderson Cooper's Crotch on CNN's New Year's Special
Kathy Griffin continued her R-rated antics on CNN's annual New Year's Eve live coverage. After dropping the F bomb in 2009 and attempting to strip down to her underwear last year, she tried to simulate oral sex on co-host Anderson Cooper on the live TV show this year.
After the ball dropped on New York's Times Square, Cooper cut to correspondent Gary Tuchman who reported from Eastport, Maine about the town's custom to kiss a sculpture of an eight-foot sardine after it was lowered from a building.
Griffin then kneeled down in an attempt to kiss Cooper's crotch, prompting the CNN anchor to ask, "Did you drop something?" She replied, "No, I was kissing your sardine." The comedienne tried to do it again several times, but Cooper pulled her back up every time. "I can do this all night long," she enthused.
Explaining her raunchy move, Kathy claimed David Letterman dared her to "see how close I could come to servicing you." She additionally said, "I'm going on Letterman in two nights, and he wants a moment."
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal