Snooki Welcomes New Year With New 'Fierce' Tattoo, Begs Fiance to Marry Her
Snooki welcomed 2013 by adding another tattoo on her skin. The "Jersey Shore" star just took to her personal Celebuzz blog to give a first look at the new ink on her left arm, revealing a "fierce" image of a leopard with a crown and wings. "I haven't mentioned or showed anyone besides Jionni this tattoo!" she wrote about her sixth body art.
"I got this last week when we shot our final Jersey Shore reunion. My fierce leopard tattoo," she shared. "I wanted to get this because to me it represents being a strong independent woman, and obviously I love leopards/leopard print!"
On the meaning of her latest tattoo, the Meatball explained, "The crown represents being a queen and being fabulous, and the wings represent everyone who has passed in my family. Anytime I can incorporate my loved ones who have passed, I do it!"
"This tattoo also will always remind me of getting it while being in LA shooting our FINAL reunion of Jersey Shore. This tattoo was done by my one and only favorite artist in LA ,Bryce Oprandi, at the The Martlet Tattoo!" The pint-size reality TV star added that she planned on getting her seventh ink.
Apart from debuting her leopard tatttoo, Snooki also took to her Twitter on New Year's Eve to ask Jionni LaValle to marry her. Giving a shoutout to her fiance, she wrote, "I LOVE U! Ur amazing and you made my 2012 AMAZING! Thank u for giving me Lorenzo, I love my family. NOW LETS GET MARRIED!"
Jionni himself also reflected on his life in 2012, expressing his gratitude to have Snooki as the mother of his son Lorenzo. He tweeted, "In the past I may not have wanted to remember the years, but 2012 getting engaged to Nicole and having Lorenzo I will never forget!"
- Another Dig at Zayn Malik? Listen to Little Mix's Catchy New Track 'You Gotta Not'
- Cuteness Overload! Chrissy Teigen Dresses Daughter Luna as Banana, Minnie Mouse and Others
- Daisy Ridley Responds to 'Sexist' Claims That Rey Is Mary Sue in 'The Force Awakens'
- Amber Heard Reportedly Dating a Musician After Johnny Depp Split. Who's Her New Man?
- NBC Announces Next Live Musical 'Bye Bye Birdie' Starring Jennifer Lopez
- Iggy Azalea's Former Fiance Nick Young Welcomes Baby No. 2 With His Other Ex
- Felicity Jones Leads the Rebel Alliance in New 'Rogue One: A Star Wars Story' Pic
- Is Mariah Carey's 'Close Relationship' With a Male Dancer to Blame for James Packer Split?