Video: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Kiss at Midnight on New Year's Eve Concert
Taylor Swift got to count down the new year with her boyfriend Harry Styles at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest and their romantic moment was caught on a video taped by a fan. The twosome shared a smooch at the stroke of midnight surrounded by crowds who flocked to New York's Times Square.
Taylor was one of the performers at the New Year's Rockin' Eve, singing "I Knew You Were Trouble" on the stage. Harry was reportedly attending Jay-Z and Coldplay's New Year's Eve Concert at the Barclays Center before heading to Times Square to catch his girlfriend's performance.
They were later spotted walking into their hotel hand-in-hand.
Taylor had previously expressed her excitement to welcome 2013. The country music beauty, who is a fan of the number 13, tweeted earlier on December 31, "There are 13's EVERYWHERE. This is PERFECT." She also had a dinner with younger brother Austin before rocking the new year's eve concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof