Video: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Kiss at Midnight on New Year's Eve Concert
Taylor Swift got to count down the new year with her boyfriend Harry Styles at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest and their romantic moment was caught on a video taped by a fan. The twosome shared a smooch at the stroke of midnight surrounded by crowds who flocked to New York's Times Square.
Taylor was one of the performers at the New Year's Rockin' Eve, singing "I Knew You Were Trouble" on the stage. Harry was reportedly attending Jay-Z and Coldplay's New Year's Eve Concert at the Barclays Center before heading to Times Square to catch his girlfriend's performance.
They were later spotted walking into their hotel hand-in-hand.
Taylor had previously expressed her excitement to welcome 2013. The country music beauty, who is a fan of the number 13, tweeted earlier on December 31, "There are 13's EVERYWHERE. This is PERFECT." She also had a dinner with younger brother Austin before rocking the new year's eve concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Selena Gomez May Dump The Weeknd After He's Caught Texting Ex Bella Hadid
- BRIT Awards 2017: David Bowie Wins Top Prizes - See the Full Winner List
- 'Star' and 'Lethal Weapon' Renewed for Second Season on FOX
- Watch Kardashians-Inspired Cat Reality Show 'Keeping Up With The Kattarshians'
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Are Moving to L.A.
- Sara Sampaio Flashes Her Nipple in Sheer Dress at Milan Fashion Week