Video: Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Kiss at Midnight on New Year's Eve Concert
Taylor Swift got to count down the new year with her boyfriend Harry Styles at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest and their romantic moment was caught on a video taped by a fan. The twosome shared a smooch at the stroke of midnight surrounded by crowds who flocked to New York's Times Square.
Taylor was one of the performers at the New Year's Rockin' Eve, singing "I Knew You Were Trouble" on the stage. Harry was reportedly attending Jay-Z and Coldplay's New Year's Eve Concert at the Barclays Center before heading to Times Square to catch his girlfriend's performance.
They were later spotted walking into their hotel hand-in-hand.
Taylor had previously expressed her excitement to welcome 2013. The country music beauty, who is a fan of the number 13, tweeted earlier on December 31, "There are 13's EVERYWHERE. This is PERFECT." She also had a dinner with younger brother Austin before rocking the new year's eve concert.
More Taylor Swift News
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups
- Mariah Carey Wears No Underwear in Sheer White Dress During Romantic Getaway With Fiance
- Exes Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Trapped in Elevator for Four Hours. Was It Awkward?
- Mom Material? Katy Perry Bonds With Orlando Bloom's Son Flynn at Shanghai Disneyland
- Listen to 'Trolls' Soundtrack Featuring Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani and Ariana Grande