'Monsters University' Rose Bowl Spot Promotes a Unique College
"Monsters University" unleashes a new TV spot during the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Instead of highlighting Sulley and Mike's story, the promo video sees the titular university and the study environment there. "Your future is knocking. Open the door," so the narrator says, promoting the college for an open recruitment.
The prequel to "Monsters Inc." brings back Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
To open in the U.S. on June 21, 2013, "Monsters University" has a voice cast ensemble that includes the likes of Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Dave Foley and Joel Murray.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Lawrence Is Seen Filming 'Red Sparrow' in Budapest
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme