'Monsters University' Rose Bowl Spot Promotes a Unique College
"Monsters University" unleashes a new TV spot during the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Instead of highlighting Sulley and Mike's story, the promo video sees the titular university and the study environment there. "Your future is knocking. Open the door," so the narrator says, promoting the college for an open recruitment.
The prequel to "Monsters Inc." brings back Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
To open in the U.S. on June 21, 2013, "Monsters University" has a voice cast ensemble that includes the likes of Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Dave Foley and Joel Murray.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding