'Monsters University' Rose Bowl Spot Promotes a Unique College
"Monsters University" unleashes a new TV spot during the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Instead of highlighting Sulley and Mike's story, the promo video sees the titular university and the study environment there. "Your future is knocking. Open the door," so the narrator says, promoting the college for an open recruitment.
The prequel to "Monsters Inc." brings back Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
To open in the U.S. on June 21, 2013, "Monsters University" has a voice cast ensemble that includes the likes of Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Dave Foley and Joel Murray.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'