'Monsters University' Rose Bowl Spot Promotes a Unique College
"Monsters University" unleashes a new TV spot during the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Instead of highlighting Sulley and Mike's story, the promo video sees the titular university and the study environment there. "Your future is knocking. Open the door," so the narrator says, promoting the college for an open recruitment.
The prequel to "Monsters Inc." brings back Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
To open in the U.S. on June 21, 2013, "Monsters University" has a voice cast ensemble that includes the likes of Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Dave Foley and Joel Murray.
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.02 Preview Promises Revelation of the Saviors' Secret
- Did Faith Evans Just Expose Her Vagina in Front of the Crowd? See the Evidence!
- 'Magnificent Seven' Debuts Strong on Domestic Box Office, 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Tops Overseas
- Josh Brolin Ties the Knot With Longtime Girlfriend Kathryn Boyd. See the Photos
- Drake's 'Views' Returns to No. 1 on Billboard 200 for 13th Week
- Idina Menzel Debuts Engagement Ring From Fiance Aaron Lohr at iHeartRadio Music Festival
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!