'Monsters University' Rose Bowl Spot Promotes a Unique College
"Monsters University" unleashes a new TV spot during the Rose Bowl on New Year's Day. Instead of highlighting Sulley and Mike's story, the promo video sees the titular university and the study environment there. "Your future is knocking. Open the door," so the narrator says, promoting the college for an open recruitment.
The prequel to "Monsters Inc." brings back Mike Wazowski and James P. Sullivan who are an inseparable pair, though that wasn't always the case. From the moment these two mismatched monsters met they couldn't stand each other. This new film unlocks the door to how Mike and Sulley overcame their differences and became the best of friends.
To open in the U.S. on June 21, 2013, "Monsters University" has a voice cast ensemble that includes the likes of Steve Buscemi, Billy Crystal, John Goodman, John Ratzenberger, Frank Oz, Dave Foley and Joel Murray.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences