Jenny McCarthy Kisses a Soldier at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest'
Jenny McCarthy keeps the tradition to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. After grabbing a New York City cop who stood nearby last year, she planted a wet kiss on a soldier when she returned to co-host "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" this year.
After the ball dropped spreading confetti all over Times Square to mark the end of year 2012, the former Playboy Playmate was caught on camera locking lips with the man. Wearing an all-black warm ensemble, she bent backward and hooked one of her feet on the fences close by.
"I think I'm in love," she said while cuddling her kissing partner, Benjamin. She later asked him to confirm whether he's single, which he replied affirmatively. He said the kiss was a "10" when asked to rate it, but the host did not agree as saying, "I'd say it's an 11!"
Before the gig, Jenny took to Twitter to ask fan whom she should kiss.
The concert featured performances by Taylor Swift, PSY, MC Hammer and Carly Rae Jepsen among others.
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them