Jenny McCarthy Kisses a Soldier at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest'
Jenny McCarthy keeps the tradition to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. After grabbing a New York City cop who stood nearby last year, she planted a wet kiss on a soldier when she returned to co-host "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" this year.
After the ball dropped spreading confetti all over Times Square to mark the end of year 2012, the former Playboy Playmate was caught on camera locking lips with the man. Wearing an all-black warm ensemble, she bent backward and hooked one of her feet on the fences close by.
"I think I'm in love," she said while cuddling her kissing partner, Benjamin. She later asked him to confirm whether he's single, which he replied affirmatively. He said the kiss was a "10" when asked to rate it, but the host did not agree as saying, "I'd say it's an 11!"
Before the gig, Jenny took to Twitter to ask fan whom she should kiss.
The concert featured performances by Taylor Swift, PSY, MC Hammer and Carly Rae Jepsen among others.
- Bad Blood! Jennifer Aniston and Chelsea Handler Are Feuding
- Amanda Bynes Blacklists Parents as She Relaunches Career
- George Clooney and Amal Are Moving Their Children to L.A. for Safety Reasons
- Hugh Jackman Launches His First Circus in 'The Greatest Showman' Trailer
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism