Jenny McCarthy Kisses a Soldier at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest'
Jenny McCarthy keeps the tradition to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. After grabbing a New York City cop who stood nearby last year, she planted a wet kiss on a soldier when she returned to co-host "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" this year.
After the ball dropped spreading confetti all over Times Square to mark the end of year 2012, the former Playboy Playmate was caught on camera locking lips with the man. Wearing an all-black warm ensemble, she bent backward and hooked one of her feet on the fences close by.
"I think I'm in love," she said while cuddling her kissing partner, Benjamin. She later asked him to confirm whether he's single, which he replied affirmatively. He said the kiss was a "10" when asked to rate it, but the host did not agree as saying, "I'd say it's an 11!"
Before the gig, Jenny took to Twitter to ask fan whom she should kiss.
The concert featured performances by Taylor Swift, PSY, MC Hammer and Carly Rae Jepsen among others.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars