Jenny McCarthy Kisses a Soldier at 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest'
Jenny McCarthy keeps the tradition to kiss at midnight on New Year's Eve. After grabbing a New York City cop who stood nearby last year, she planted a wet kiss on a soldier when she returned to co-host "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve with Ryan Seacrest" this year.
After the ball dropped spreading confetti all over Times Square to mark the end of year 2012, the former Playboy Playmate was caught on camera locking lips with the man. Wearing an all-black warm ensemble, she bent backward and hooked one of her feet on the fences close by.
"I think I'm in love," she said while cuddling her kissing partner, Benjamin. She later asked him to confirm whether he's single, which he replied affirmatively. He said the kiss was a "10" when asked to rate it, but the host did not agree as saying, "I'd say it's an 11!"
Before the gig, Jenny took to Twitter to ask fan whom she should kiss.
The concert featured performances by Taylor Swift, PSY, MC Hammer and Carly Rae Jepsen among others.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son