Pregnant Kim Kardashian Heads to Las Vegas for New Year Celebration
Even pregnancy couldn't slow Kim Kardashian down. After arriving back in Los Angeles from her trip to the Atlantic City with boyfriend Kanye West, the reality TV star packed her bag to go to Las Vegas with the rapper to celebrate New Year.
"What's everyone doing for New Years Eve? Hope you all are having the best time & are safe!!! Xoxo," the brunette TV star tweeted. "Heading to 1Oak tonight! So happy to be surrounded with all my friends & some of my fam! Gonna be a fun night!"
The mom-to-be kept herself warm in a long fur coat on top of her simple white shirt and black pants. Earlier in the day, she also hid her baby bump in a belted blazer when arriving at the LAX with her rapper beau and her mother Kris Jenner.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy during his third-night concert at Revel, by referring to her as his "baby mama." She later confirmed it in her blog, "We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us."
Rumor has it,Kim and Kanye agree that they won't televise the birth of the baby. TMZ reports that the kid, who will be the first child for both, will not appear in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" either.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?