Pregnant Kim Kardashian Heads to Las Vegas for New Year Celebration
Even pregnancy couldn't slow Kim Kardashian down. After arriving back in Los Angeles from her trip to the Atlantic City with boyfriend Kanye West, the reality TV star packed her bag to go to Las Vegas with the rapper to celebrate New Year.
"What's everyone doing for New Years Eve? Hope you all are having the best time & are safe!!! Xoxo," the brunette TV star tweeted. "Heading to 1Oak tonight! So happy to be surrounded with all my friends & some of my fam! Gonna be a fun night!"
The mom-to-be kept herself warm in a long fur coat on top of her simple white shirt and black pants. Earlier in the day, she also hid her baby bump in a belted blazer when arriving at the LAX with her rapper beau and her mother Kris Jenner.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy during his third-night concert at Revel, by referring to her as his "baby mama." She later confirmed it in her blog, "We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us."
Rumor has it,Kim and Kanye agree that they won't televise the birth of the baby. TMZ reports that the kid, who will be the first child for both, will not appear in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" either.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'Jack Ryan' Series to Tackle ISIS in Season 1, John Krasinski Reveals
- Jennifer Lopez and Casper Smart Break Up Again!
- 'Nashville' Season 5 Gets Premiere Date at CMT
- Doug Liman Abandons 'Gambit' Movie, Will Now Direct 'Justice League Dark'
- Kylie Jenner Bounces Back After Suffering From Food Poisoning
- AFI Cancels 'Birth of a Nation' Screening Amid Nate Parker Rape Trial Controversy
- Britney Spears Reveals She 'Almost Drowned' in Hawaii
- Kate Gosselin Sends Son Collin Away to Get Help for 'Special Needs'