Pregnant Kim Kardashian Heads to Las Vegas for New Year Celebration
Even pregnancy couldn't slow Kim Kardashian down. After arriving back in Los Angeles from her trip to the Atlantic City with boyfriend Kanye West, the reality TV star packed her bag to go to Las Vegas with the rapper to celebrate New Year.
"What's everyone doing for New Years Eve? Hope you all are having the best time & are safe!!! Xoxo," the brunette TV star tweeted. "Heading to 1Oak tonight! So happy to be surrounded with all my friends & some of my fam! Gonna be a fun night!"
The mom-to-be kept herself warm in a long fur coat on top of her simple white shirt and black pants. Earlier in the day, she also hid her baby bump in a belted blazer when arriving at the LAX with her rapper beau and her mother Kris Jenner.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy during his third-night concert at Revel, by referring to her as his "baby mama." She later confirmed it in her blog, "We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us."
Rumor has it,Kim and Kanye agree that they won't televise the birth of the baby. TMZ reports that the kid, who will be the first child for both, will not appear in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" either.
More Kim Kardashian News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?