Pregnant Kim Kardashian Heads to Las Vegas for New Year Celebration
Even pregnancy couldn't slow Kim Kardashian down. After arriving back in Los Angeles from her trip to the Atlantic City with boyfriend Kanye West, the reality TV star packed her bag to go to Las Vegas with the rapper to celebrate New Year.
"What's everyone doing for New Years Eve? Hope you all are having the best time & are safe!!! Xoxo," the brunette TV star tweeted. "Heading to 1Oak tonight! So happy to be surrounded with all my friends & some of my fam! Gonna be a fun night!"
The mom-to-be kept herself warm in a long fur coat on top of her simple white shirt and black pants. Earlier in the day, she also hid her baby bump in a belted blazer when arriving at the LAX with her rapper beau and her mother Kris Jenner.
Kanye announced Kim's pregnancy during his third-night concert at Revel, by referring to her as his "baby mama." She later confirmed it in her blog, "We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us."
Rumor has it,Kim and Kanye agree that they won't televise the birth of the baby. TMZ reports that the kid, who will be the first child for both, will not appear in "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" either.
More Kim Kardashian News
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'