Taylor Swift, PSY and Carly Rae Jepsen Rock 'Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve'
It's a rocking night at the Times Square on Monday night, December 31. A number of big stars like Taylor Swift, PSY and Carly Rae Jepsen entertained the crowd counting down the end of the year and watch the ball drop with family and friends during "Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve With Ryan Seacrest" in New York.
Wearing leather pants and jacket, Taylor delivered "I Knew You Were Trouble" and "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together". She tweeted her excitement before taking the stage, "Can't. even. verbalize. how stoked I am for 2013! There are 13's EVERYWHERE. This is PERFECT," referring to her lucky number.
PSY reunited with MC Hammer, reprising their onstage collaboration at the American Music Awards earlier this year. The South Korean rapper pumped up the New Yorkers to ring in 2013 with his worldwide smash hit "Gangnam Style". He raved on Twitter, "How was #HammerTime in Time Square!??"
When it was Carly's turn to cater the crowd, she serenaded the crowd with "Call Me Maybe". The Canadian gushed, "Had a blast performing in Times Square! Nobody knew i had long johns under my skirt...till now;) #RockinNewYearsEve." She also took time to pose with MC Hammer, another reason for her to call it the "Best New Year ever."
This year marked the first time Ryan hosted the annual event after Clark's passing. "Tonight is dedicated to the man who started it all… Dick Clark," the host tweeted earlier in the evening.
More Taylor Swift News
- 'The Flash' Movie Eying 'Back to the Future' Director Robert Zemeckis
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern