Crystal Harris Marries Hugh Hefner at Playboy Mansion, Tweets Pictures of Altar
Hugh Hefner and his runaway bride Crystal Harris finally got married, according to Us Weekly. The Playboy founder, 86, and the former Playboy Playmate, 26, swapped wedding vows on New Year's Eve in a ceremony at his Gothic-Tudor styled mansion in Los Angeles, California.
"Today is the day I become Mrs. Hugh Hefner. Feeling very happy, lucky, and blessed," the blonde beauty tweeted, before posting pictures of the wedding set-up including "beautiful flowers lining the archway." The bride gushed, "The mansion is looking beautiful #weddingbells."
Hefner and Harris were first engaged in December 2010 and planned a summer wedding in 2011, but they infamously split five days before their wedding. He was forced to call off the nuptials after she dumped him. "The breakup is a heart breaker, but better now than after the marriage," he said back then.
On the day she was supposed to walk down the aisle with him, she reportedly went partying in Las Vegas. She later took a shot at his sexual skills. "He doesn't really take off his clothes. I've never seen Hef naked," she once said in an interview before adding that they only had sex once and it lasted "like two seconds."
The couple was back on together a year later and she moved in to the mansion. "Getting back together with Crystal Harris shouldn't be a big surprise, since I have a history of remaining close to former girlfriends," he tweeted of their reconciliation back then. They then got engaged in early December.
Ahead of their wedding, Harris' friend and business partner, Ashley Matthau, threw her a bridal shower at Femme Fatale, their new lingerie store in Studio City. "We did questionnaires about who knows the bride best –- Ashley won, and my mom came in second!" she said.
In lieu of gifts, Harris asked the guests to give her Christmas ornaments to decorate Christmas tree in her and Hefner's bedroom. "It was really sweet. I opened all the ornaments -- some were wedding themed, some were Disney -- and that was a lot of fun," she stated.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs