'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Split From Courtland Rogers After 26 Days of Marriage
Jenelle Evans's wedded bliss with Courtland Rogers seemed to be short lived. 26 days after tying the knot with the father of one in a quickie courtroom wedding, the "Teen Mom 2" star tweeted that she had split from him following a heated argument over baby mama drama.
While he insisted he only talked to his daughter Jordan, Jenelle believed he's more interested in chatting with his ex, Taylor Lewis, who is the mother of his daughter. "First of all why is yr daughter up at 11pm anyways when u were 'talking' to her on the phone?! Haha right," she blasted him.
"You can't get in trouble for hearing your daughter tell you she loves u !!! Come on now world !!! Goodnight everyone," he posted on his own account. "So I just got broke up with because of talkin to my lil girl on the phone last night finally getting to here her tell me she loves dada! Wow."
You can't get in trouble for hearing your daughter tell you she loves u !!! Come on now world !!! I cannot believe this," he wrote, before tweeting to his ex, "jenelle said she was gonna make up charges saying I beat her and i never did so that just made me say f**k jenelle for good." He asked Janelle to come back to him though, "I always loved u!! I got ur name tatted on my heart for gods sake we can talk this out ya know !! Damn jenelle come home to ur husband !! Quit f**king making this look like my fault let me love u jenelle like I always have and more."
"Why would I come back 'home' when u just threw my suitcase down the stairs and at yr own SISTER," Jenelle replied, before quoting lyrics from Pink's song "Try", "Why do we fall in love so easy even when it's not right?" She concluded later, "Deactivating twitter. Bye."
Courtland's baby mama, meanwhile, posted a picture that showed that he followed her on Twitter. "All I'm trying to say is we are getting along and ending the drama!!! If u don't like my pictures i post unfollow me!!" she wrote.
- Justin Bieber to Team Up With Anitta on New Song
- Alec Baldwin Will Bring Back Donald Trump Impression to 'Saturday Night Live'
- 'Deadpool 2': Ryan Reynolds Crashes Kid's Birthday Party in New Set Photos
- Is Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Surrogate Pregnant With Twins?
- Is Ryan Seacrest Planning to Leave 'Live' for Profitable 'American Idol' Deal?
- Ed Sheeran Hits Back After Being Accused of Not Performing Live at Glastonbury
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Kenny Pitted Against Lee in Two-on-One Date
- Inside Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Intimate Weekend in Toronto