Kim Kardashian Confirms Her Pregnancy in Blog
Kim Kardashian has come clean about her pregnancy a few hours after boyfriend Kanye West announced the happy news to his 5,000 plus concert audience in Atlantic City. In a blog post titled "New Year, New Beginnings", the reality star said that she and Kanye feel "blessed and lucky".
Kim wrote, "It's true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."
The pregnancy was actually already suspected earlier this month when Kanye was seen accompanying Kim to an OB/GYN office. Kanye himself reportedly was eager to have child with Kim. "They're seriously talking marriage, and yes, she would [accept his proposal]," one of Kanye's friends told Us Weekly, adding, "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
Kanye shared the pregnancy news while rapping "Runaway" at the Sunday concert. The crowd broke into cheers as he said, "and now she's having my baby." He also cut the music on his last song, "Lost in the World", to ask the audience to applaud for his baby mama.
Kim is reportedly 3 months along.
More Kim Kardashian News
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video