Kim Kardashian Confirms Her Pregnancy in Blog
Kim Kardashian has come clean about her pregnancy a few hours after boyfriend Kanye West announced the happy news to his 5,000 plus concert audience in Atlantic City. In a blog post titled "New Year, New Beginnings", the reality star said that she and Kanye feel "blessed and lucky".
Kim wrote, "It's true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."
The pregnancy was actually already suspected earlier this month when Kanye was seen accompanying Kim to an OB/GYN office. Kanye himself reportedly was eager to have child with Kim. "They're seriously talking marriage, and yes, she would [accept his proposal]," one of Kanye's friends told Us Weekly, adding, "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
Kanye shared the pregnancy news while rapping "Runaway" at the Sunday concert. The crowd broke into cheers as he said, "and now she's having my baby." He also cut the music on his last song, "Lost in the World", to ask the audience to applaud for his baby mama.
Kim is reportedly 3 months along.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen