Kim Kardashian Confirms Her Pregnancy in Blog
Kim Kardashian has come clean about her pregnancy a few hours after boyfriend Kanye West announced the happy news to his 5,000 plus concert audience in Atlantic City. In a blog post titled "New Year, New Beginnings", the reality star said that she and Kanye feel "blessed and lucky".
Kim wrote, "It's true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."
The pregnancy was actually already suspected earlier this month when Kanye was seen accompanying Kim to an OB/GYN office. Kanye himself reportedly was eager to have child with Kim. "They're seriously talking marriage, and yes, she would [accept his proposal]," one of Kanye's friends told Us Weekly, adding, "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
Kanye shared the pregnancy news while rapping "Runaway" at the Sunday concert. The crowd broke into cheers as he said, "and now she's having my baby." He also cut the music on his last song, "Lost in the World", to ask the audience to applaud for his baby mama.
Kim is reportedly 3 months along.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert