Kim Kardashian Confirms Her Pregnancy in Blog
Kim Kardashian has come clean about her pregnancy a few hours after boyfriend Kanye West announced the happy news to his 5,000 plus concert audience in Atlantic City. In a blog post titled "New Year, New Beginnings", the reality star said that she and Kanye feel "blessed and lucky".
Kim wrote, "It's true!! Kanye and I are expecting a baby. We feel so blessed and lucky and wish that in addition to both of our families, his mom and my dad could be here to celebrate this special time with us. Looking forward to great new beginnings in 2013 and to starting a family. Happy New Year!!! Xo."
The pregnancy was actually already suspected earlier this month when Kanye was seen accompanying Kim to an OB/GYN office. Kanye himself reportedly was eager to have child with Kim. "They're seriously talking marriage, and yes, she would [accept his proposal]," one of Kanye's friends told Us Weekly, adding, "Kanye says he can't wait to see her carrying his child. He says she will look beautiful pregnant."
Kanye shared the pregnancy news while rapping "Runaway" at the Sunday concert. The crowd broke into cheers as he said, "and now she's having my baby." He also cut the music on his last song, "Lost in the World", to ask the audience to applaud for his baby mama.
Kim is reportedly 3 months along.
More Kim Kardashian News
- Usher Releases Two New Tracks Off 'Hard II Love'
- Rihanna Gets the Biggest Gift Ever From Drake in Honor of Her VMAs Win
- First Look at Lumiere, Cogsworth, Gaston and Le Fou in 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Julianne Hough and Derek Hough to Return for 'DWTS' Season 23
- Sam Mendes in Talks to Direct Disney's 'James and the Giant Peach'
- 'Veep' Star Anna Chlumsky Gives Birth to Her Second Child
- Producer Defends Frank Ocean for Self-Releasing 'Blonde' Album, Slams Def Jam
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Give Paparazzi Free Yeezy Sneakers