New Promos for 'Girls' Season 2 Recapping the First Season
Before returning with new stories of the "Girls", HBO releases promos of its sophomore comedy that take a look back at the characters' lives in the first season. Through the videos, those who haven't watched the previous installment will be able to catch up with important events in the characters' past that led to their current issues.
In Hannah's case, she was actively pursuing Adam, but later dumped him after he falls madly in love with her. The quirky guy was left heartbroken, but instead of letting her go he is stalking her in an attempt to win her back.
Marnie is now single after she didn't really appreciate her relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie. She is seemingly losing a direction in her life. On the other hand, Jessa is still enjoying wedded bliss after getting married to venture capitalist Thomas-John.
The new installment of "Girls" will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake