New Promos for 'Girls' Season 2 Recapping the First Season
Before returning with new stories of the "Girls", HBO releases promos of its sophomore comedy that take a look back at the characters' lives in the first season. Through the videos, those who haven't watched the previous installment will be able to catch up with important events in the characters' past that led to their current issues.
In Hannah's case, she was actively pursuing Adam, but later dumped him after he falls madly in love with her. The quirky guy was left heartbroken, but instead of letting her go he is stalking her in an attempt to win her back.
Marnie is now single after she didn't really appreciate her relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie. She is seemingly losing a direction in her life. On the other hand, Jessa is still enjoying wedded bliss after getting married to venture capitalist Thomas-John.
The new installment of "Girls" will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off