New Promos for 'Girls' Season 2 Recapping the First Season
Before returning with new stories of the "Girls", HBO releases promos of its sophomore comedy that take a look back at the characters' lives in the first season. Through the videos, those who haven't watched the previous installment will be able to catch up with important events in the characters' past that led to their current issues.
In Hannah's case, she was actively pursuing Adam, but later dumped him after he falls madly in love with her. The quirky guy was left heartbroken, but instead of letting her go he is stalking her in an attempt to win her back.
Marnie is now single after she didn't really appreciate her relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie. She is seemingly losing a direction in her life. On the other hand, Jessa is still enjoying wedded bliss after getting married to venture capitalist Thomas-John.
The new installment of "Girls" will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Kim Ji Won Reveals She's Jealous of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo
- Kris Jenner Is Planning to Send Rob Kardashian to Psych Ward
- Miley Cyrus and Jennifer Hudson Are Feuding on 'The Voice'
- Blac Chyna Parties With Lamar Odom and Tyga
- Girls' Generation's Yuri Injures Her Leg During SM Town Show
- Ten Times Chrissy Teigen Trolls Donald Trump on Twitter
- Yolanda Hadid Who? David Foster Enjoys Romantic Italy Getaway With Elizabeth Hurley
- 'The Star' First Teaser Trailer Tells the Story of Christmas From Different Perspective