New Promos for 'Girls' Season 2 Recapping the First Season
Before returning with new stories of the "Girls", HBO releases promos of its sophomore comedy that take a look back at the characters' lives in the first season. Through the videos, those who haven't watched the previous installment will be able to catch up with important events in the characters' past that led to their current issues.
In Hannah's case, she was actively pursuing Adam, but later dumped him after he falls madly in love with her. The quirky guy was left heartbroken, but instead of letting her go he is stalking her in an attempt to win her back.
Marnie is now single after she didn't really appreciate her relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie. She is seemingly losing a direction in her life. On the other hand, Jessa is still enjoying wedded bliss after getting married to venture capitalist Thomas-John.
The new installment of "Girls" will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding