New Promos for 'Girls' Season 2 Recapping the First Season
Before returning with new stories of the "Girls", HBO releases promos of its sophomore comedy that take a look back at the characters' lives in the first season. Through the videos, those who haven't watched the previous installment will be able to catch up with important events in the characters' past that led to their current issues.
In Hannah's case, she was actively pursuing Adam, but later dumped him after he falls madly in love with her. The quirky guy was left heartbroken, but instead of letting her go he is stalking her in an attempt to win her back.
Marnie is now single after she didn't really appreciate her relationship with her college boyfriend Charlie. She is seemingly losing a direction in her life. On the other hand, Jessa is still enjoying wedded bliss after getting married to venture capitalist Thomas-John.
The new installment of "Girls" will premiere Sunday, January 13, 2013 at 9 P.M. on HBO.
More Girls News
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance