Rep: Britney Spears NOT Starring in Hindi Film
Britney Spears isn't going to be seen in a Hindi film anytime soon. Contrary to swirling report that she has signed up for Sadanandan Lucsam's untitled debut Hindi production, a representative for the former Disney star denies she's involved in the project.
The rep tells Gossip Cop there's "no truth whatsoever" to Lucsam's claims, adding that "they may have signed 'a' Britney spears. But if they did, it's a different Britney Spears and [we] wish them good luck with their production."
The rep releases the denial following The Times of India's article which said that Lucsam had tapped Spears for a song-and-dance number in his movie. The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Britney's song is an integral part of the film. She sings and dances to the title track of the movie, which is a peppy number and will be shot lavishly."
"It will be a proper Hindi number with some good English lines as well, to make it universal in its appeal," the Kerala-born businessman added. He additionally claimed that payments had been made to one of Spears' agencies.
More Britney Spears News
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'