Rep: Britney Spears NOT Starring in Hindi Film
Britney Spears isn't going to be seen in a Hindi film anytime soon. Contrary to swirling report that she has signed up for Sadanandan Lucsam's untitled debut Hindi production, a representative for the former Disney star denies she's involved in the project.
The rep tells Gossip Cop there's "no truth whatsoever" to Lucsam's claims, adding that "they may have signed 'a' Britney spears. But if they did, it's a different Britney Spears and [we] wish them good luck with their production."
The rep releases the denial following The Times of India's article which said that Lucsam had tapped Spears for a song-and-dance number in his movie. The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Britney's song is an integral part of the film. She sings and dances to the title track of the movie, which is a peppy number and will be shot lavishly."
"It will be a proper Hindi number with some good English lines as well, to make it universal in its appeal," the Kerala-born businessman added. He additionally claimed that payments had been made to one of Spears' agencies.
More Britney Spears News
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show