Rep: Britney Spears NOT Starring in Hindi Film
Britney Spears isn't going to be seen in a Hindi film anytime soon. Contrary to swirling report that she has signed up for Sadanandan Lucsam's untitled debut Hindi production, a representative for the former Disney star denies she's involved in the project.
The rep tells Gossip Cop there's "no truth whatsoever" to Lucsam's claims, adding that "they may have signed 'a' Britney spears. But if they did, it's a different Britney Spears and [we] wish them good luck with their production."
The rep releases the denial following The Times of India's article which said that Lucsam had tapped Spears for a song-and-dance number in his movie. The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Britney's song is an integral part of the film. She sings and dances to the title track of the movie, which is a peppy number and will be shot lavishly."
"It will be a proper Hindi number with some good English lines as well, to make it universal in its appeal," the Kerala-born businessman added. He additionally claimed that payments had been made to one of Spears' agencies.
More Britney Spears News
- Find Out What Ji Chang Wook Wants to Achieve Before Military Enlistment
- Backstreet Boys to Reunite With Florida Georgia Line for 'CMT Crossroads'
- Justin Bieber: Out-of-Work Crew Are Not My Responsibility
- Shia LaBeouf and Mia Goth Are on the Verge of Divorce
- Does Kim Know? Kanye West Caught Leaving Studio With Nearly Naked Woman
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'