Rep: Britney Spears NOT Starring in Hindi Film
Britney Spears isn't going to be seen in a Hindi film anytime soon. Contrary to swirling report that she has signed up for Sadanandan Lucsam's untitled debut Hindi production, a representative for the former Disney star denies she's involved in the project.
The rep tells Gossip Cop there's "no truth whatsoever" to Lucsam's claims, adding that "they may have signed 'a' Britney spears. But if they did, it's a different Britney Spears and [we] wish them good luck with their production."
The rep releases the denial following The Times of India's article which said that Lucsam had tapped Spears for a song-and-dance number in his movie. The filmmaker was quoted as saying, "Britney's song is an integral part of the film. She sings and dances to the title track of the movie, which is a peppy number and will be shot lavishly."
"It will be a proper Hindi number with some good English lines as well, to make it universal in its appeal," the Kerala-born businessman added. He additionally claimed that payments had been made to one of Spears' agencies.
More Britney Spears News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce