Hillary Clinton Hospitalized After Doctors Found Blood Clot
Hillary Clinton has admitted herself into New York Presbyterian Hospital with a blood clot, so Philippe Reines, deputy assistant secretary of state, confirms. Doctors found the blood clot when the Secretary of State was undergoing a follow-up exam related to a concussion she sustained earlier this month.
"In the course of a follow-up exam today, Secretary Clinton's doctors discovered a blood clot had formed, stemming from the concussion she sustained several weeks ago," Reines says Sunday, December 30. "She is being treated with anti-coagulants and is at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital so that they can monitor the medication over the next 48 hours."
Reines further states that "doctors will continue to assess her condition, including other issues associated with her concussion" and "they will determine if any further action is required." The spokesperson, however, doesn't mention where the clot was discovered.
Mrs. Clinton was previously forced to cancel a trip to North Africa and the Middle East as she suffered a stomach virus. While recovering at home, she fainted due to dehydration which then caused the concussion.
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video
- Ryan Murphy Shares New 'American Horror Story' Season 7 Clue
- Topless Kylie Jenner Smokes Cigarette in Throwback Photo
- 'Preacher' 2.02 Sneak Peeks: Jesse Confronts the Saint of Killers
- Artist of the Week: Selena Gomez
- Fighting Over Karrueche? Chris Brown's Crew Allegedly Confronts Migos at BET Awards After-Party
- 'Toy Story': Sad Backstory of Andy's Father Debunked by Writer
- BET Awards 2017: Beyonce Dominates Full Winner List