Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace Plot Revenge in First 'Dead Man Down' Trailer
Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace are caught in the crosshairs of revenge in a new film from Niels Arden Oplev, the man behind 2009's Swedish film "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". In "Dead Man Down", Rapace's Beatrice became a victim to an underground crime lord in New York City, Alphonse Hoyt, played by Terrence Howard.
Beatrice then seeks revenge, and to achieve her goal she seduces Alphonse's right hand man, Farrell's Victor, before blackmailing him into killing his own boss. As he also seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss, Victor and Beatrice's intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.
The action thriller reunites Oplev with Rapace, who starred in the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie. Supported by the likes of Dominic Cooper, Raw Leiba, Isabelle Huppert and Franky G, the R-rated movie is set for a March 8 release in the U.S.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video