Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace Plot Revenge in First 'Dead Man Down' Trailer
Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace are caught in the crosshairs of revenge in a new film from Niels Arden Oplev, the man behind 2009's Swedish film "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". In "Dead Man Down", Rapace's Beatrice became a victim to an underground crime lord in New York City, Alphonse Hoyt, played by Terrence Howard.
Beatrice then seeks revenge, and to achieve her goal she seduces Alphonse's right hand man, Farrell's Victor, before blackmailing him into killing his own boss. As he also seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss, Victor and Beatrice's intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.
The action thriller reunites Oplev with Rapace, who starred in the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie. Supported by the likes of Dominic Cooper, Raw Leiba, Isabelle Huppert and Franky G, the R-rated movie is set for a March 8 release in the U.S.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'