Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace Plot Revenge in First 'Dead Man Down' Trailer
Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace are caught in the crosshairs of revenge in a new film from Niels Arden Oplev, the man behind 2009's Swedish film "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". In "Dead Man Down", Rapace's Beatrice became a victim to an underground crime lord in New York City, Alphonse Hoyt, played by Terrence Howard.
Beatrice then seeks revenge, and to achieve her goal she seduces Alphonse's right hand man, Farrell's Victor, before blackmailing him into killing his own boss. As he also seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss, Victor and Beatrice's intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.
The action thriller reunites Oplev with Rapace, who starred in the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie. Supported by the likes of Dominic Cooper, Raw Leiba, Isabelle Huppert and Franky G, the R-rated movie is set for a March 8 release in the U.S.
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7: Major Spoiler About Daenerys Leaked