Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace Plot Revenge in First 'Dead Man Down' Trailer
Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace are caught in the crosshairs of revenge in a new film from Niels Arden Oplev, the man behind 2009's Swedish film "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". In "Dead Man Down", Rapace's Beatrice became a victim to an underground crime lord in New York City, Alphonse Hoyt, played by Terrence Howard.
Beatrice then seeks revenge, and to achieve her goal she seduces Alphonse's right hand man, Farrell's Victor, before blackmailing him into killing his own boss. As he also seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss, Victor and Beatrice's intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.
The action thriller reunites Oplev with Rapace, who starred in the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie. Supported by the likes of Dominic Cooper, Raw Leiba, Isabelle Huppert and Franky G, the R-rated movie is set for a March 8 release in the U.S.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival