Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace Plot Revenge in First 'Dead Man Down' Trailer
Colin Farrell and Noomi Rapace are caught in the crosshairs of revenge in a new film from Niels Arden Oplev, the man behind 2009's Swedish film "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo". In "Dead Man Down", Rapace's Beatrice became a victim to an underground crime lord in New York City, Alphonse Hoyt, played by Terrence Howard.
Beatrice then seeks revenge, and to achieve her goal she seduces Alphonse's right hand man, Farrell's Victor, before blackmailing him into killing his own boss. As he also seeks to avenge the death of his wife and daughter caused by his boss, Victor and Beatrice's intense chemistry leads them spiraling into payback delivered in violent catharsis.
The action thriller reunites Oplev with Rapace, who starred in the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" movie. Supported by the likes of Dominic Cooper, Raw Leiba, Isabelle Huppert and Franky G, the R-rated movie is set for a March 8 release in the U.S.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off