Lindsay Lohan's 'The Canyons' Gets 30s-Themed Teaser
The last teaser trailer for "The Canyons" starring Lindsay Lohan has landed online via the movie's Facebook page. Dubbed a parody, the black-and-white promo video was put together by editing intern Nikolai Mentin.
Presented in a 1930s comedy style, it sees "the dinner party that started it all" and introduces the characters involved in the story. Another scene additionally features LiLo getting approached by porn star James Deen, who is getting shirtless.
Directed by Paul Schrader and written by Bret Easton Ellis, "The Canyons" is a contemporary L.A. noir about the dangers of sexual obsession and ambition, both personally and professionally, among a group of young people in their 20's and how one chance meeting connected to the past unravels all of their lives, resulting in deceit, paranoia, cruel mind games and ultimately violence.
Lohan and Deen are joined by Gus Van Sant, Nolan Gerard Funk, Amanda Brooks and more in the cast ensemble. No exact release date is set for the erotic neo-noir pic just yet, but it's expected to come out in 2013.
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service
- Report: Chris Pratt and Anna Faris Expecting Second Child
- Get a Look at Various Aliens and Creatures in Stunning 'Valerian' Final Trailer
- Katy Perry Unfollows Migos on Instagram After Backlash Over Homophobia
- VIXX's Ken Gets Blasted for Writing Curse Words in Official Video