Lindsay Lohan's 'The Canyons' Gets 30s-Themed Teaser
The last teaser trailer for "The Canyons" starring Lindsay Lohan has landed online via the movie's Facebook page. Dubbed a parody, the black-and-white promo video was put together by editing intern Nikolai Mentin.
Presented in a 1930s comedy style, it sees "the dinner party that started it all" and introduces the characters involved in the story. Another scene additionally features LiLo getting approached by porn star James Deen, who is getting shirtless.
Directed by Paul Schrader and written by Bret Easton Ellis, "The Canyons" is a contemporary L.A. noir about the dangers of sexual obsession and ambition, both personally and professionally, among a group of young people in their 20's and how one chance meeting connected to the past unravels all of their lives, resulting in deceit, paranoia, cruel mind games and ultimately violence.
Lohan and Deen are joined by Gus Van Sant, Nolan Gerard Funk, Amanda Brooks and more in the cast ensemble. No exact release date is set for the erotic neo-noir pic just yet, but it's expected to come out in 2013.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'