Jessica Simpson Shows Off Baby Bump in a Bikini
Jessica Simpson is taking her fans through every step of her pregnancy. After confirming rumors that she's expecting a second child with fiance Eric Johnson (II), she shows off her growing belly in a picture taken during a holiday break in Hawaii.
"Bumpin' and proud," so the "Come on Over" singer tweeted. She took the picture herself with a cell phone through the mirror of what looked like her vanity table. In the self-taken photo, she wore a multi-colored bikini with an unbuttoned matching robe.
Jessica was vacationing with her NFL player fiance and their baby girl Maxwell Drew. They were joined by her mother Tina and sister Ashlee Simpson who brought her son Bronx Mowgli. The Simpson patriarch, who filed for divorce from Tina earlier this year, was not seen anywhere near the group.
In addition to spending some quality time with their family, Jessica and Eric also enjoyed relaxing time with their newlywed friends CaCee Cobb and Donald Faison. CaCee who previously worked as Jessica's personal assistant married the "Scrubs" actor in mid-December after sex years of dating.
Jessica got with pregnant with her second child just a few months after giving birth to her first kid. During her second pregnancy, she will be off her Weight Watchers program but continues to become a spokesperson for the weight-loss company.
"After she gives birth, Jessica and her doctor will decide when she may resume following the Weight Watchers program," a WW rep said. "We've seen first-hand that Jessica has a refreshed outlook on food, activity and the importance of developing healthy habits, which we hope will guide her through this next pregnancy and beyond."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Taylor Kinney Already Moves on After Lady GaGa Split. Who's His New Girlfriend?
- What Breakup? Katie Holmes and Jamie Foxx Are 'Still Together' Despite Split Rumors
- We'll Miss You, Toby! 'Pretty Little Liars' Star and Creator Say Goodbye to Keegan Allen
- Ciara Is Pregnant With Russell Wilson's Baby. See the Sweet Announcement
- Perrie Edwards Splits From Luke Pasqualino After Two Months of Dating
- Shawn Levy to Direct Sony's 'Uncharted' Movie
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says