Kanye West Rips the Media and Grammys at Atlantic City Concert
Kanye West is back on headlines due to his antics in Atlantic City. In the second-night concert at the Revel Resort & Casino, the rap mogul ranted about how he was portrayed as the villain by the media, snubbed by the Grammys and criticized over his women's fashion line among other things.
"They'll try to tell you Kanye's so crazy, so deranged," he said. "I ain't crazy, I'm just not satisfied. I just ain't satisfied with the s*** they're feeding you on TV, the s*** they're feeding you in the movies, the s*** they're giving you in the stores. I want you to have more. I'm just not satisfied."
Yeezy went on addressing his issue with the Recording Academy. The "Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" rapper, who got a total of six nods, complained about not landing any nominations in major categories. "Don't expect to see me at the Grammys this year," he said.
Kanye is set to perform for three consecutive nights. In the first night, the Kim Kardashian boyfriend became talk of the town due to his bizarre masks including a white crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask to match his all-white ensemble and another that resembled a yeti.
More Kanye West News
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney