Kanye West Rips the Media and Grammys at Atlantic City Concert
Kanye West is back on headlines due to his antics in Atlantic City. In the second-night concert at the Revel Resort & Casino, the rap mogul ranted about how he was portrayed as the villain by the media, snubbed by the Grammys and criticized over his women's fashion line among other things.
"They'll try to tell you Kanye's so crazy, so deranged," he said. "I ain't crazy, I'm just not satisfied. I just ain't satisfied with the s*** they're feeding you on TV, the s*** they're feeding you in the movies, the s*** they're giving you in the stores. I want you to have more. I'm just not satisfied."
Yeezy went on addressing his issue with the Recording Academy. The "Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" rapper, who got a total of six nods, complained about not landing any nominations in major categories. "Don't expect to see me at the Grammys this year," he said.
Kanye is set to perform for three consecutive nights. In the first night, the Kim Kardashian boyfriend became talk of the town due to his bizarre masks including a white crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask to match his all-white ensemble and another that resembled a yeti.
More Kanye West News
- Justin Bieber Wins 8 Titles in Guinness World Records 2017 Edition
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Poses Completely Naked for Paper Magazine
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters