Kanye West Rips the Media and Grammys at Atlantic City Concert
Kanye West is back on headlines due to his antics in Atlantic City. In the second-night concert at the Revel Resort & Casino, the rap mogul ranted about how he was portrayed as the villain by the media, snubbed by the Grammys and criticized over his women's fashion line among other things.
"They'll try to tell you Kanye's so crazy, so deranged," he said. "I ain't crazy, I'm just not satisfied. I just ain't satisfied with the s*** they're feeding you on TV, the s*** they're feeding you in the movies, the s*** they're giving you in the stores. I want you to have more. I'm just not satisfied."
Yeezy went on addressing his issue with the Recording Academy. The "Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" rapper, who got a total of six nods, complained about not landing any nominations in major categories. "Don't expect to see me at the Grammys this year," he said.
Kanye is set to perform for three consecutive nights. In the first night, the Kim Kardashian boyfriend became talk of the town due to his bizarre masks including a white crystal-encrusted Maison Martin Margiela mask to match his all-white ensemble and another that resembled a yeti.
More Kanye West News
- Kelly Clarkson and Chance The Rapper to Perform at White House's Christmas Tree Lighting
- Kim Kardashian Files Complaint Against Vitalii Sediuk Over Attempted Ambush
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Debuts Burgeoning Bump While Shopping for Baby in London
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video