Brandy Shows Off Big Engagement Ring
Singer Brandy has shared a look at her huge engagement ring. In an Instagram picture posted on her Twitter, Brandy flaunted the big rock while posing on a poolside with music producer fiance Ryan Press.
The couple is spending the holiday season with a vacation in Hawaii. They got engaged earlier this month with her representative confirming the happy news to several media outlets. "They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right," a source told Us Weekly about the engagement.
Brandy herself was already expecting a proposal from Press whom she dated over a year. "I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know," she told Sister2Sister magazine in August. "I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be...I guess it will happen when it's the right time Keep your fingers crossed for sometime soon I will be engaged."
Brandy was once engaged to NBA player Quentin Richardson but they called it quits a year later. Then there was a rumor that she would marry her baby's daddy Robert Smith but it was all denied by him. Smith said that they were in "spiritual union and true commitment to each other."
There is no wedding plan yet from Brandy. She is looking at a busy year ahead with the tour to support her new album "Two Eleven" which was released in October and the promotional appearances of her new movie "The Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor Fighting Temptations".
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'