Brandy Shows Off Big Engagement Ring
Singer Brandy has shared a look at her huge engagement ring. In an Instagram picture posted on her Twitter, Brandy flaunted the big rock while posing on a poolside with music producer fiance Ryan Press.
The couple is spending the holiday season with a vacation in Hawaii. They got engaged earlier this month with her representative confirming the happy news to several media outlets. "They are thrilled and happy and Brandy feels this is so right," a source told Us Weekly about the engagement.
Brandy herself was already expecting a proposal from Press whom she dated over a year. "I keep hearing about a ring. People keep calling me, hinting to me about it, but I don't know," she told Sister2Sister magazine in August. "I'm going to be patient and let it happen and just let it be...I guess it will happen when it's the right time Keep your fingers crossed for sometime soon I will be engaged."
Brandy was once engaged to NBA player Quentin Richardson but they called it quits a year later. Then there was a rumor that she would marry her baby's daddy Robert Smith but it was all denied by him. Smith said that they were in "spiritual union and true commitment to each other."
There is no wedding plan yet from Brandy. She is looking at a busy year ahead with the tour to support her new album "Two Eleven" which was released in October and the promotional appearances of her new movie "The Tyler Perry's Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor Fighting Temptations".
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt