Former 'FNL' Star Zach Gilford Marries Fiancee of One Year
Former "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford is a married man. The 30-year-old exchanged vows with fiancee of one year Kiele Sanchez on Saturday, December 29 in Napa Valley. No other details of the nuptials were released.
The couple met in early 2010 as co-stars of ABC pilot "The Matadors". However, the project was eventually not picked up to series. Sanchez is now starring on A&E's "The Glades" while Gilford recently starred on freshman series "The Mob Doctor", which was canceled by FOX after 13 episodes.
Gilford proposed to Sanchez in November 2011. This July, the actor told E! Online, "We set a date. We found a magical, magical place to get married and I'm excited. It is going to be cool." The couple is expecting their first child together early next year.
This is the first marriage for Gilford and the second for Sanchez, who was previously married to writer and director Zach Helm.
Gilford also starred on ABC's medical drama "Off the Map" which was canceled after 13 episodes. Sanchez had appeared on "Lost" and had a recurring role on "Samantha Who?".
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed
- Living Life to the Fullest! Brad Pitt Caught Cozying Up to Sienna Miller and Elle Macpherson
- Louis Tomlinson Was Feeling Left Out of One Direction: 'What Have I Really Done to Contribute Here?'
- Gwyneth Paltrow's Goop Accused by NASA of Scamming Customers With Healing Stickers
- Liev Schreiber Spotted With Another Woman Amid Dating Rumors With Gerard Butler's Ex Morgan Brown
- Future and Chris Brown Are Total Womanizers in Sexy 'Pie' Video