Former 'FNL' Star Zach Gilford Marries Fiancee of One Year
Former "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford is a married man. The 30-year-old exchanged vows with fiancee of one year Kiele Sanchez on Saturday, December 29 in Napa Valley. No other details of the nuptials were released.
The couple met in early 2010 as co-stars of ABC pilot "The Matadors". However, the project was eventually not picked up to series. Sanchez is now starring on A&E's "The Glades" while Gilford recently starred on freshman series "The Mob Doctor", which was canceled by FOX after 13 episodes.
Gilford proposed to Sanchez in November 2011. This July, the actor told E! Online, "We set a date. We found a magical, magical place to get married and I'm excited. It is going to be cool." The couple is expecting their first child together early next year.
This is the first marriage for Gilford and the second for Sanchez, who was previously married to writer and director Zach Helm.
Gilford also starred on ABC's medical drama "Off the Map" which was canceled after 13 episodes. Sanchez had appeared on "Lost" and had a recurring role on "Samantha Who?".
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!