Former 'FNL' Star Zach Gilford Marries Fiancee of One Year
Former "Friday Night Lights" star Zach Gilford is a married man. The 30-year-old exchanged vows with fiancee of one year Kiele Sanchez on Saturday, December 29 in Napa Valley. No other details of the nuptials were released.
The couple met in early 2010 as co-stars of ABC pilot "The Matadors". However, the project was eventually not picked up to series. Sanchez is now starring on A&E's "The Glades" while Gilford recently starred on freshman series "The Mob Doctor", which was canceled by FOX after 13 episodes.
Gilford proposed to Sanchez in November 2011. This July, the actor told E! Online, "We set a date. We found a magical, magical place to get married and I'm excited. It is going to be cool." The couple is expecting their first child together early next year.
This is the first marriage for Gilford and the second for Sanchez, who was previously married to writer and director Zach Helm.
Gilford also starred on ABC's medical drama "Off the Map" which was canceled after 13 episodes. Sanchez had appeared on "Lost" and had a recurring role on "Samantha Who?".
- 'Fargo' Season 3 First Full Trailer: What Does Ewan McGregor's Emmit Owe to His Twin Brother?
- Ready to Mingle? Tom Cruise's 'Fallen' for 'M:I-6' Co-Star Vanessa Kirby
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza