Harry Styles Almost Missed Chance to Spend NYE With Taylor Swift
Harry Styles almost failed to spend the New Year's Eve with new girlfriend Taylor Swift. The One Direction singer forgot to bring his passport as he arrived at London's Heathrow Airport on Friday, December 28 morning.
As a result, Styles missed his flight to Boston which was scheduled to depart at 11:15 A.M. However, the 18-year-old star got his ways. He splashed out on a courier service to go and pick up his passport from his home in Cheshire which is 180 miles away. He then booked the next available flight and successfully departed Britain on a 7:30 P.M. flight.
"Harry was due to fly out on Friday morning and his mum very kindly offered to drive him to the airport, but when he got there he realized he didn't have his passport," a source told Sunday People. "He managed to get on the evening flight but it still meant that he had to wait another eight hours for his post-Christmas reunion with Taylor. Despite this, he took the whole event in good humor and ridiculed himself for it."
Styles and Swift had spent several days together before Christmas Eve for a skiing trip in Utah. He then traveled home to spend the festivity with his family while Swift spent time with her parents in Nashville. The smitten couple reportedly will spend the NYE in New York where Swift has been scheduled to perform at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve in Times Square.
More Harry Styles News
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family
- Liv Tyler Jokes About Her 'Pointy and Giant' Baby Bump
- BET Awards 2016: Beyonce and Drake Dominate Winner List
- Muhammad Ali's Daughter Laila Gets Emotional While Honoring Her Late Father at 2016 BET Awards
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 6 Finale Recap: Does It Confirm Fan Theory About Jon's True Parentage?
- BET Awards 2016: Bryson Tiller and Drake Win More
- Jennifer Hudson Dresses as Prince in White Hooded Dress at 2016 BET Awards