Harry Styles Almost Missed Chance to Spend NYE With Taylor Swift
Harry Styles almost failed to spend the New Year's Eve with new girlfriend Taylor Swift. The One Direction singer forgot to bring his passport as he arrived at London's Heathrow Airport on Friday, December 28 morning.
As a result, Styles missed his flight to Boston which was scheduled to depart at 11:15 A.M. However, the 18-year-old star got his ways. He splashed out on a courier service to go and pick up his passport from his home in Cheshire which is 180 miles away. He then booked the next available flight and successfully departed Britain on a 7:30 P.M. flight.
"Harry was due to fly out on Friday morning and his mum very kindly offered to drive him to the airport, but when he got there he realized he didn't have his passport," a source told Sunday People. "He managed to get on the evening flight but it still meant that he had to wait another eight hours for his post-Christmas reunion with Taylor. Despite this, he took the whole event in good humor and ridiculed himself for it."
Styles and Swift had spent several days together before Christmas Eve for a skiing trip in Utah. He then traveled home to spend the festivity with his family while Swift spent time with her parents in Nashville. The smitten couple reportedly will spend the NYE in New York where Swift has been scheduled to perform at Dick Clark's New Year's Rockin' Eve in Times Square.
More Harry Styles News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video