Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves Name Their Newborn Son Livingston
One day after news about the birth of their third child broke out, Matthew McConaughey and Camila Alves took to Twitter and WhoSay to share their joy of welcoming the new addition to their family. They also revealed the gender and the name of the newborn.
In a joint message signed by the "Magic Mike" actor and his model wife, it's revealed that the baby was born on Friday morning, December 28. It's a boy and named Livingston. The bundle of joy becomes their second son, joining big brother Levi, 4, and big sister Vida, 2.
"Camila gave birth to our third child yesterday morning. Our son, Livingston Alves McConaughey was born at 7:43am on 12.28.12. He greeted the world at 9lbs. and 21 inches. Bless up and thank you for your well wishes. Happy New year, and just keep livin," they said.
Matthew and Camila have been together since 2006. They got engaged on Christmas Day in 2011 before tying the knot six months later. On Fourth of July this year, they announced that she's pregnant with another child. "Happy birthday America, more good news," he tweeted back then. "Camila and I are expecting our 3rd child, God bless, just keep liven."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked