Charlie Sheen Dragged Into Ex Mother in Law's Lawsuit
Charlie Sheen is a potential defense witness in his former mother-in-law's case against a realtor. Brooke Mueller's mother Moira Fiore filed a lawsuit against real estate agent Marty Trugman in February, claiming he did not give her a commission on the house that Sheen bought.
Trugman is the one listing Sheen as witness. He stated in the document filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last week that Fiore was not the one who introduced the actor to him. Fiore insisted that she involved Trugman in the sale and was promised a 25 percent commission. Trugman on the other hand claimed that it was Mueller who introduced him to Sheen.
Mueller will also be a witness in the trial that is set to begin January 7. Both sides have the chance to resolve the matter privately before then.
Back when Fiore filed her lawsuit, Sheen told TMZ that she was "skimming the deal" and if there's money in it then it would go to him or his twin sons with Mueller.
Sheen and Mueller got married in 2008 and their divorce was finalized three years later. Mueller has since gone in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. She reportedly checked back in rehab earlier this month.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set