Charlie Sheen Dragged Into Ex Mother in Law's Lawsuit
Charlie Sheen is a potential defense witness in his former mother-in-law's case against a realtor. Brooke Mueller's mother Moira Fiore filed a lawsuit against real estate agent Marty Trugman in February, claiming he did not give her a commission on the house that Sheen bought.
Trugman is the one listing Sheen as witness. He stated in the document filed in Los Angeles Superior Court last week that Fiore was not the one who introduced the actor to him. Fiore insisted that she involved Trugman in the sale and was promised a 25 percent commission. Trugman on the other hand claimed that it was Mueller who introduced him to Sheen.
Mueller will also be a witness in the trial that is set to begin January 7. Both sides have the chance to resolve the matter privately before then.
Back when Fiore filed her lawsuit, Sheen told TMZ that she was "skimming the deal" and if there's money in it then it would go to him or his twin sons with Mueller.
Sheen and Mueller got married in 2008 and their divorce was finalized three years later. Mueller has since gone in and out of rehab for drug and alcohol abuse. She reportedly checked back in rehab earlier this month.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal