Lady GaGa to Provide Free and Fun Counseling for Fans
Lady GaGa cares so much for her Little Monsters that she has offered them free counseling before each of her upcoming Born This Way shows. The singer revealed on her Facebook page her good intention, saying it would be her way to "break the stigmas around 'help' and make it fun."
"For those wondering about the 'counseling' at the BTWBall BornBrave pre-show, it will be a fun tailgating experience for monsters to unite," she began. "At the BornBrave Bus you have access to professional private or group chats about mental health, depression, bullying, school & friends. There will also be food and games, DJ White Shadow and Lady Starlight will DJ with host BREEDLOVE to keep the experience fun."
She continued, "BornBrave Bus Is a place where mental health + depression are taken seriously w/ no judgement, FREE real help available to all. I feel like most kids don't look for help because they feel embarrassed so mom + I wanted to break the stigmas around 'help' and make it fun. I'm counting down the days till the Ball starts up again."
Born This Way Ball will resume on January 11 next year with a two-night concert in Vancouver. She will then visit around 30 North American markets, including Los Angeles, Brooklyn and Toronto. The temporary schedule concludes March 20 in Tulsa, OK.
GaGa has also teamed up with Virgin Mobile to educate concert-goers on the issue of youth homelessness, calling on fans to step up to support both its Re*Generation program, which focuses on the issue, and GaGa's youth empowerment organization, Born This Way Foundation.
According to the press release, one lucky fan selected at each show will have a $5,000 donation made to a local youth homeless shelter on his or her behalf - and then have the opportunity to increase the donation by spreading the word socially or volunteering for the cause. This fan will also get a special surprise from Mother Monster herself.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donald Glover Officially Cast as Young Lando Calrissian in 'Han Solo' Movie
- Perrie Edwards Was Left Homeless After Nasty Split From Zayn Malik
- Azealia Banks Pens Apology Letter to Zayn Malik
- Weird Al Turns Final Presidential Debate Into Song Called 'Bad Hombres, Nasty Women'
- Chris Pine and Gugu Mbatha-Raw Join the Cast of Disney's 'A Wrinkle in Time'
- Judge Approves Taylor Swift's Request to Seal Her Groping Photo
- Angelina Jolie Already 'Misses' Brad Pitt, Is Having 'Second Thoughts' About Divorce
- Watch Amy Schumer and Goldie Hawn Parody Beyonce's 'Formation' Video