Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Is Pregnant
Phaedra Parks joins the list of celebrities who are expecting a child. A Bravo representative confirms that the attorney, who has joined "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" since season 3, is indeed having a bun in the oven.
The brunette beauty showed off her baby bump while enjoying a vacation with her family and friends in the Bahamas recently. The unborn baby is going to be her second child with her husband Apollo Nida, joining 2-year-old big brother Aiden.
The reality TV star tied the knot with Nida three years ago after they met when she represented him in a criminal case. "I've got a pretty hot husband, so you know, I'm willing to try a few things [sexually]," she once gushed about her hubby.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is entering its fifth season. She joins veteran cast NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss & Cynthia Bailey, and new housewives like former Miss USA winner Kenya Moore & granddaughter of legendary civil rights leader Hosea Williams, Porsha Stewart.
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!