Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Is Pregnant
Phaedra Parks joins the list of celebrities who are expecting a child. A Bravo representative confirms that the attorney, who has joined "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" since season 3, is indeed having a bun in the oven.
The brunette beauty showed off her baby bump while enjoying a vacation with her family and friends in the Bahamas recently. The unborn baby is going to be her second child with her husband Apollo Nida, joining 2-year-old big brother Aiden.
The reality TV star tied the knot with Nida three years ago after they met when she represented him in a criminal case. "I've got a pretty hot husband, so you know, I'm willing to try a few things [sexually]," she once gushed about her hubby.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is entering its fifth season. She joins veteran cast NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss & Cynthia Bailey, and new housewives like former Miss USA winner Kenya Moore & granddaughter of legendary civil rights leader Hosea Williams, Porsha Stewart.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake