Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Is Pregnant
Phaedra Parks joins the list of celebrities who are expecting a child. A Bravo representative confirms that the attorney, who has joined "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" since season 3, is indeed having a bun in the oven.
The brunette beauty showed off her baby bump while enjoying a vacation with her family and friends in the Bahamas recently. The unborn baby is going to be her second child with her husband Apollo Nida, joining 2-year-old big brother Aiden.
The reality TV star tied the knot with Nida three years ago after they met when she represented him in a criminal case. "I've got a pretty hot husband, so you know, I'm willing to try a few things [sexually]," she once gushed about her hubby.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is entering its fifth season. She joins veteran cast NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss & Cynthia Bailey, and new housewives like former Miss USA winner Kenya Moore & granddaughter of legendary civil rights leader Hosea Williams, Porsha Stewart.
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her
- Saucy! Rita Ora Goes Braless as She Flashes Her Nipple Pasties in Sheer Top
- Little Mix Channels Inner Cowgirls in Music Video for 'No More Sad Songs' Ft. Machine Gun Kelly
- A Party Fit for Mother Monster! Get Details of Lady GaGa's Star-Studded Birthday Bash
- Jennifer Lawrence and Darren Aronofsky Are Getting More Serious, Despite Their 22-Year Age Gap
- Listen to Selena Gomez's Moody 'Only You' Cover for '13 Reasons Why'