Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Is Pregnant
Phaedra Parks joins the list of celebrities who are expecting a child. A Bravo representative confirms that the attorney, who has joined "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" since season 3, is indeed having a bun in the oven.
The brunette beauty showed off her baby bump while enjoying a vacation with her family and friends in the Bahamas recently. The unborn baby is going to be her second child with her husband Apollo Nida, joining 2-year-old big brother Aiden.
The reality TV star tied the knot with Nida three years ago after they met when she represented him in a criminal case. "I've got a pretty hot husband, so you know, I'm willing to try a few things [sexually]," she once gushed about her hubby.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is entering its fifth season. She joins veteran cast NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss & Cynthia Bailey, and new housewives like former Miss USA winner Kenya Moore & granddaughter of legendary civil rights leader Hosea Williams, Porsha Stewart.
- Gigi Hadid Sparks Zayn Malik Engagement Rumors With New Ring on That Finger
- Jerry Seinfeld's 'Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee' Moves to Netflix
- Liam Payne Offers Fan a Date With Him in Malibu. Find Out How to Win the Special Prize
- Angelina Jolie Receives Heartfelt Plea From Zahara's Biological Mom to Reconnect With Daughter
- Fiona Apple Releases New Anti-Trump Track 'Tiny Hands'
- Donald Trump Tweets Wrong Ivanka. Find Out How She Reacts
- Here's Ben Affleck's Reaction to Viral #SadAffleck Meme
- Ali Fedotowsky on Corinne's Raunchy Acts on 'Bachelor': 'I Find That Truly Sad'