Phaedra Parks of 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' Is Pregnant
Phaedra Parks joins the list of celebrities who are expecting a child. A Bravo representative confirms that the attorney, who has joined "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" since season 3, is indeed having a bun in the oven.
The brunette beauty showed off her baby bump while enjoying a vacation with her family and friends in the Bahamas recently. The unborn baby is going to be her second child with her husband Apollo Nida, joining 2-year-old big brother Aiden.
The reality TV star tied the knot with Nida three years ago after they met when she represented him in a criminal case. "I've got a pretty hot husband, so you know, I'm willing to try a few things [sexually]," she once gushed about her hubby.
"The Real Housewives of Atlanta" is entering its fifth season. She joins veteran cast NeNe Leakes, Kandi Burruss & Cynthia Bailey, and new housewives like former Miss USA winner Kenya Moore & granddaughter of legendary civil rights leader Hosea Williams, Porsha Stewart.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding