Jenna Dewan: I'll Be Back on 'American Horror Story: Asylum'
Jenna Dewan's Teresa appeared to bite the dust in the midseason finale of "American Horror Story: Asylum", but she assures viewers that it's not the last time people see her character on the show. In an interview with TV Guide about her Lifetime TV movie "She Made Them Do It", the pregnant actress reveals she'll appear in another episode.
"Even though it seems as if I'm dead and skinned alive, I'm shockingly in another episode," says the wife of "Magic Mike" actor Channing Tatum. "Anything is possible on that show." Her character, the spouse of Adam Levine's Leo, was featured being the victim of Dylan McDermott's Bloody Face in a flashback.
Speaking of "She Made Them Do It" which is based on a true story of a convicted felon turned fugitive who finds herself at the center of the double-murder of her college roommates, Dewan calls the story "dark, intense and emotional." She adds, "Once of the beautiful things about this story is that no one really knows what's true or not true."
"I thought of her as somebody who really believed her own lie - if it is a lie," she gushes on her character Sarah Pender. "She's a manipulative character with a survivor mentality. She's naturally very charismatic and knows how to work people without them knowing it."
"AHS: Asylum" will return with new episodes starting Wednesday, January 2 at 10 P.M. on FX. As for "She Made Them Do It", it will premiere this Saturday, December 29 at 8 P.M. on Lifetime.
More American Horror Story News
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them