Katt Williams Arrested on Suspicion of Child Endangerment
Katt Williams continues to get entangled in a series of troubles. After being involved in a wild police chase following a traffic violation, the troubled rapper/comedian is hauled off to Valley Jail in Van Nuys from his Woodland Hills house on suspicion of child endangerment.
According to TMZ, the "Friday After Next" star was picked up by cops Friday morning, December 28 after an investigation by the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services revealed that guns and illegal drugs were found in the house creating a safety hazard for his minor children.
The offending items were seized by cops during the arrest. Williams, who landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence earlier this year, is being held on $100,000 bond for his negligence, while his kids were reportedly placed in protective custody.
The news of his arrest came hot on heels of his massive tax debt. He allegedly owed the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a staggering $4 million in unpaid taxes, $3.2 million dating back in 2008 and $800K in 2009. He was also hit with $284,000 tax lien in 2010.
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video