Katt Williams Arrested on Suspicion of Child Endangerment
Katt Williams continues to get entangled in a series of troubles. After being involved in a wild police chase following a traffic violation, the troubled rapper/comedian is hauled off to Valley Jail in Van Nuys from his Woodland Hills house on suspicion of child endangerment.
According to TMZ, the "Friday After Next" star was picked up by cops Friday morning, December 28 after an investigation by the L.A. County Dept. of Children and Family Services revealed that guns and illegal drugs were found in the house creating a safety hazard for his minor children.
The offending items were seized by cops during the arrest. Williams, who landed in hot water for harassment, reckless driving and gun violence earlier this year, is being held on $100,000 bond for his negligence, while his kids were reportedly placed in protective custody.
The news of his arrest came hot on heels of his massive tax debt. He allegedly owed the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) a staggering $4 million in unpaid taxes, $3.2 million dating back in 2008 and $800K in 2009. He was also hit with $284,000 tax lien in 2010.
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary