Tyga Sued by 'Nasty' Video Models for Showing Their Nipples
Hip-hop artist Tyga will be ending 2012 on a low note as he has just been sued by three women, who appeared in his "Make It Nasty" music video, for exposing their nipples without their permission. Alissa Rae Ross, Azia Davis and Elizabeth Velasquez filed their lawsuits against the rapper on charges of breach of contract, invasion of privacy and fraud.
In their lawsuits, the three models claim that when they auditioned for the video, the casting ad specifically stated that there would be no nudity involved and all the girls would be tastefully shot. However, during the filming of the clip on July 2, 2012, they were asked to appear topless in some scenes, with the assurance that their nipples will be "covered" or "edited out."
Ross, Davis and Velasquez also claim that they were reassured that the original recording or version with the exposed nipples would never be released. Sadly for the three women, this "nasty" version was posted in Tyga's Twitter account on July 28, and has since been posted on YouTube.
"Make It Nasty" is Tyga's chart-topping single from his album "Careless World: Rise of the Last King". He is set to release his third studio set entitled "Hotel California" in March 2013 and a mixtape with R'n'B/hip-hop star Chris Brown. He has collaborated with such artists as rapper Rick Ross ("187"), 2 Chainz ("I'm Different"), and Meek Mill ("Young & Getting It").
More Tyga News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off