Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Their Kids to Caribbean Island for Christmas Holiday
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took a break from their hectic schedules to spend some quality time with their children on Christmas. The powerhouse celebrity couple reportedly took their kids to a secluded resort at the Caribbean island for a family getaway.
New York Post reported the Jolie-Pitt clan stayed at Donna Karan's beachfront house on Parrot Cay. They were joined by his parents Jane and William Pitt, his brother Doug and sister Julie, their spouses and children. "There are 22 people in all in their group. No nannies have been seen," a source said.
Also spotted vacationing on the island were The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards, actress Christie Brinkley, and director/producer J.J. Abrams. They enjoyed some downtime with their respective families.
According to The Sun, Brad and Angelina bought their six children Liverpool football kits for the festive holiday. "They rang the club shop and spent hundreds. Son Maddox is a big fan and his favorite player is Steven Gerrard," a source claimed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?