Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Their Kids to Caribbean Island for Christmas Holiday
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took a break from their hectic schedules to spend some quality time with their children on Christmas. The powerhouse celebrity couple reportedly took their kids to a secluded resort at the Caribbean island for a family getaway.
New York Post reported the Jolie-Pitt clan stayed at Donna Karan's beachfront house on Parrot Cay. They were joined by his parents Jane and William Pitt, his brother Doug and sister Julie, their spouses and children. "There are 22 people in all in their group. No nannies have been seen," a source said.
Also spotted vacationing on the island were The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards, actress Christie Brinkley, and director/producer J.J. Abrams. They enjoyed some downtime with their respective families.
According to The Sun, Brad and Angelina bought their six children Liverpool football kits for the festive holiday. "They rang the club shop and spent hundreds. Son Maddox is a big fan and his favorite player is Steven Gerrard," a source claimed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story