Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Their Kids to Caribbean Island for Christmas Holiday
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took a break from their hectic schedules to spend some quality time with their children on Christmas. The powerhouse celebrity couple reportedly took their kids to a secluded resort at the Caribbean island for a family getaway.
New York Post reported the Jolie-Pitt clan stayed at Donna Karan's beachfront house on Parrot Cay. They were joined by his parents Jane and William Pitt, his brother Doug and sister Julie, their spouses and children. "There are 22 people in all in their group. No nannies have been seen," a source said.
Also spotted vacationing on the island were The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards, actress Christie Brinkley, and director/producer J.J. Abrams. They enjoyed some downtime with their respective families.
According to The Sun, Brad and Angelina bought their six children Liverpool football kits for the festive holiday. "They rang the club shop and spent hundreds. Son Maddox is a big fan and his favorite player is Steven Gerrard," a source claimed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group