Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Take Their Kids to Caribbean Island for Christmas Holiday
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie took a break from their hectic schedules to spend some quality time with their children on Christmas. The powerhouse celebrity couple reportedly took their kids to a secluded resort at the Caribbean island for a family getaway.
New York Post reported the Jolie-Pitt clan stayed at Donna Karan's beachfront house on Parrot Cay. They were joined by his parents Jane and William Pitt, his brother Doug and sister Julie, their spouses and children. "There are 22 people in all in their group. No nannies have been seen," a source said.
Also spotted vacationing on the island were The Rolling Stones' guitarist Keith Richards, actress Christie Brinkley, and director/producer J.J. Abrams. They enjoyed some downtime with their respective families.
According to The Sun, Brad and Angelina bought their six children Liverpool football kits for the festive holiday. "They rang the club shop and spent hundreds. Son Maddox is a big fan and his favorite player is Steven Gerrard," a source claimed.
More Brad Pitt News
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sports Cornrows and Heavy Makeup in New Instagram Pics
- Pregnant Nikki Reed Bares Cleavage in Sexy Maternity Clothes