Report: Tom Cruise's Alleged New Girl Is Actor Seann William Scott's Ex
Detailed information on Tom Cruise's alleged new girlfriend, Cynthia Jorge, started to unravel. Per New York Daily News, she used to date Seann William Scott who's best known for his role as party-loving Steve Stifler in "American Pie" movie series.
After parting ways with Seann, the 26-year-old restaurant manager reportedly dated another man but they recently called it quits. As for "The Dukes of Hazzard" star, he announced his engagement to model Lindsay Frimodt in March this year.
Romance rumors between Tom and Cynthia emerged after they were spotted together in a NYC club Le Baron. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor after she slipped her card to him after he dined in upscale restaurant Beauty & Essex where she works.
The rumor refused to go away even though various sources insisted it was a casual night out and there wasn't anything romantic between the two. No words came out from the "Top Gun" actor and the restaurant manager themselves. Words are, she's asked by her bosses to stay at home due to the media scrutiny.
More Tom Cruise News
- La La Vazquez Is Too Heartbroken to Join Kim Kardashian's Vacation in Mexico
- Harry Styles Makes a Mysterious Response to His Han Solo Casting Rumors
- G-Dragon and Sulli's Recent Instagram Posts Fuel Dating Speculation
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Pissed at Heather Morris' Shocking 'DWTS' Elimination
- Eww! Kim Kardashian Says Big Sis Kourtney Threw Up in Her Bed Four Times and Slept in It
- Scott Disick Hangs Out With Khloe Kardashian Look-Alike in the Beverly Hills Hotel
- Has Zoe Saldana Revealed 'Avengers 4' Title?
- Kendrick Lamar Announces 'The Damn. Tour' Dates