Report: Tom Cruise's Alleged New Girl Is Actor Seann William Scott's Ex
Detailed information on Tom Cruise's alleged new girlfriend, Cynthia Jorge, started to unravel. Per New York Daily News, she used to date Seann William Scott who's best known for his role as party-loving Steve Stifler in "American Pie" movie series.
After parting ways with Seann, the 26-year-old restaurant manager reportedly dated another man but they recently called it quits. As for "The Dukes of Hazzard" star, he announced his engagement to model Lindsay Frimodt in March this year.
Romance rumors between Tom and Cynthia emerged after they were spotted together in a NYC club Le Baron. They were reportedly grinding on the dance floor after she slipped her card to him after he dined in upscale restaurant Beauty & Essex where she works.
The rumor refused to go away even though various sources insisted it was a casual night out and there wasn't anything romantic between the two. No words came out from the "Top Gun" actor and the restaurant manager themselves. Words are, she's asked by her bosses to stay at home due to the media scrutiny.
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion